Thread: Liam Dollard – Power FM, 27 September 1996 pt 1

Default Liam Dollard – Power FM, 27 September 1996 pt 1

Hi anybody know the tracks at 14 mins, and 27 mins please thank you

also what mix of armand van helden psychotic killaz is being used at 8 mins?

Letting YouTube / SoundCloud / DailyMotion start from a specific point

https://www.discogs.com/group/thread/477669

ps, the same goes for both this post @ www.discogs.com, thx!
    Last edited by BUNKERHEADZ; 21st June 2021 at 03:04 PM.

Why have you removed my
    Link? What have I done wrong? I have posted a YouTube link with times specified in my descpritom
    ..what is the problem.....I really think you are evidently unreasonable snd knit picking here....I like most people have no issue once a link is provided scrolling to times on a video it makes more sense logically rather than posting multiple links for the same mix surely you can’t be serious?

You have deleted my link from this thread which

Because scrolling through mixes is a waste of OUR valuable freetime, freetime we use to help out people like you.

Links that start right away at the point of the desired ID saves us time, time we can use to help out others.

Nothing to do with bullying or whatsoever, just keeping the place tidy and as convenient as possible.

Also your links in all 3 posts were just the YT link with the times you wanted ID'ed added to the post.

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

My links have been taken down now I now have to edit posts snd put them in.....most people here would rather see one link posted with times specified unless you want a whole track list
    Then of course.
    But how does it use valuable free time to scroll to a time
    On a YouTube link maybe takes half a second in reality unless
    You live in the dark age and have a dial up internet speed which you wouldn’t be using this site in the first place if that was the case.

On the contrary...going by your logic of “free time” it would cost a lot more of them free time to upload snippets to the server here for others to download and open up...but
    You encourage people to use that frequently....not only more time consuming but also
    Inconvenient for listeners who you expect to download links snd open up.

I
    Hope that makes common sense....I also can’t access my links on Discogs now they’ve disappeared.....all over something trivial that 99 percent of people would have no issue with

Quote Originally Posted by BUNKERHEADZ View Post
    Because scrolling through mixes is a waste of OUR valuable freetime, freetime we use to help out people like you.

Links that start right away at the point of the desired ID saves us time, time we can use to help out others.

Nothing to do with bullying or whatsoever, just keeping the place tidy and as convenient as possible.

Also your links in all 3 posts were just the YT link with the times you wanted ID'ed added to the post.

Also not very friendly or respectful of you to say “people like you
    “....what are you trying to achieve with such a remark?
    People like you who make an issue out of nothing literally took you more time
    To edit my post snd give out ...whereas others would including myself listen to others links and say nothing.....but you took your valuable “free”
    Time to give me a speech ..the irony and hypocrisy is astonishing to say the least.
    Take a chill pill

Im not here to discuss the pros and cons, just do as suggested, thx.

People like you is just users, perhaps I should have said that, it was not unfriendly or disrespectful meant in any way.

Dont you worry about my freetime as I have plenty of that, cheers.

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Thread Information