Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: High energy 1996

  1. #1

    Default High energy 1996

    Been searching for this for 25years, any help appreciated, thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BUNKERHEADZ; 18th May 2021 at 07:38 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Well, I would love to have a better quality sample, preferably digitized directly from tape. I can make out these words: "keep me here by your side" "if you really think that you have the right" "love is not what i expect" - but unfortunately no search engine gives back any sensible result.
    As for the music, I think this one sounds as if it was produced by the Laserdance guys and I'd guess this was released on Hotsound or Made Up Records circa 1988-89 - but that's the closest I can guess.
    Sorry I can't be of more help

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hightype View Post
    Well, I would love to have a better quality sample, preferably digitized directly from tape. I can make out these words: "keep me here by your side" "if you really think that you have the right" "love is not what i expect" - but unfortunately no search engine gives back any sensible result.
    As for the music, I think this one sounds as if it was produced by the Laserdance guys and I'd guess this was released on Hotsound or Made Up Records circa 1988-89 - but that's the closest I can guess.
    Sorry I can't be of more help
    Any help is appreciated, this recording I did from a cassette player to mp3 from amazon, piece of junk, I've got a high quality cassette player, I'll try to get a better sample in the near future,

    Thanks again

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dooronron View Post
    Been searching for this for 25years, any help appreciated, thanks
    This is Sheila Stewart - Tonight (Fast Version)
    https://www.discogs.com/Sheila-Stewa...release/153080

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspirations View Post
    This is Sheila Stewart - Tonight (Fast Version)
    https://www.discogs.com/Sheila-Stewa...release/153080
    You are a star, Thankyou soooo much,
    I could thank you every day for a year and it wouldn't be enough,

    I can buy it now and add it to my vinyl collection, xx

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •