Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Ambient Trance Techno

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,078

    Default Ambient Trance Techno

    Some long running unknowns

    Sorted:

    Miss You = Janet Jackson - Miss You Much (Oh I Like That Mix)
    Balearic26 no escape = Kyoto - The Forbidden City
    Chill 07 = Erlan Orynbasarov - Jalgyz Aqqu
    ig-nm-1 = Echo 106 - Wretched Souls
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BUNKERHEADZ; 26th August 2021 at 01:11 PM.


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Thx to Dara!

    Miss You = Janet Jackson - Miss You Much (Oh I Like That Mix)


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Only 1 sorted, there's 9 more beauties to be solved, gracia!


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Small bump here


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Balearic26 no escape = Kyoto - The Forbidden City
    Chill 07 = Erlan Orynbasarov - Jalgyz aqqu

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorian View Post
    Balearic26 no escape = Kyoto - The Forbidden City
    Chill 07 = Erlan Orynbasarov - Jalgyz aqqu
    Proper spotting there m8, thx!!


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Baby Crying .... not sure if I have this one or if its one of many tunes I'm yet to get post for an ID.
    I'm pretty sure its from 1991.
    I remember there's a part where the baby sneezes too. It's all kinda cute. I remember it being played with another tune with whale sounds.
    I'll check my ambient tunes and see if I can find it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Choonz View Post
    Baby Crying .... not sure if I have this one or if its one of many tunes I'm yet to get post for an ID.
    I'm pretty sure its from 1991.
    I remember there's a part where the baby sneezes too. It's all kinda cute. I remember it being played with another tune with whale sounds.
    I'll check my ambient tunes and see if I can find it.
    Music wise it sounds so known, those babies though, no clue lol

    fingers crossed ya dig it up!


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Found it m8, but I can't take the credit. It was ID'd in this post : https://www.tuneid.com/showthread.ph...or-Uk-4-tracks
    It's : David Morley - Birth
    https://www.discogs.com/David-Morley.../release/14481
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A64afPcWmgo



    Ahhhh the A side of that tune, Evolution, is the one with the whale sounds. Awesome!!
    Thats two tunes ID'd without me having to post them.
    In fact I don't think I have the tape with those tunes on anymore, so this has been a good discovery.
    Last edited by Dj_Choonz; 3rd August 2021 at 10:32 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Choonz View Post
    Found it m8, but I can't take the credit. It was ID'd in this post : https://www.tuneid.com/showthread.ph...or-Uk-4-tracks
    It's : David Morley - Birth
    https://www.discogs.com/David-Morley.../release/14481
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A64afPcWmgo



    Ahhhh the A side of that tune, Evolution, is the one with the whale sounds. Awesome!!
    Thats two tunes ID'd without me having to post them.
    In fact I don't think I have the tape with those tunes on anymore, so this has been a good discovery.
    Ahh fuck me, got the twelve as well LOL

    No wonder the music sounded so known, simply couldnt recall those baby sounds

    Nice one mukka, cheers!


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Small bump for these last dreamers, ta!


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    577

    Default

    ig-nm-1 moody
    Echo 106 - Wretched Souls
    https://www.discogs.com/Echo-106-Inf...master/1208883

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Choonz View Post
    ig-nm-1 moody
    Echo 106 - Wretched Souls
    https://www.discogs.com/Echo-106-Inf...master/1208883
    Ahh, nice one, see I already have it in my digi archive, cheers!


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •