Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Techno / House I

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,205

    Default Techno / House I

    Some old ones lads, get yer brains buzzin'!

    Cliquey6-3-92 b15 no matter what.mp3 = Shaka Boom ‎- Here And Now
    Cliquey6-3-92 b12 wooh.mp3 = Sun Electric - Red Summer (one of the A side mixes)
    4 ACTV = Master Mind D.J. - Hello Vicky
    90-24 I Love = Michael 'Kidd' Gomez - MKGs Gunn
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BUNKERHEADZ; 22nd October 2021 at 04:03 PM.


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn laddddssssssssss n lassesssss, noone?!

    Some killer jams without a name, gizzza try, taaaaaaaaaaaaaa!


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  3. #3

    Default

    808 State show, 23-8-91 not on this tracklist?: https://www.808state.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1244

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scherben View Post
    808 State show, 23-8-91 not on this tracklist?: https://www.808state.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1244

    No m8, its 30. [51:20] ??? "trance it" whisper


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNKERHEADZ View Post
    No m8, its 30. [51:20] ??? "trance it" whisper
    Bollox

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scherben View Post
    Bollox
    No worries, for all ya know I didnt check it already, but I did, I did help creating a lot of those tracklists from the 808 shows way back with other guys from here


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    East UK = 127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,455

    Default

    Sorry BUNK - Not even an idea, let alone knowing any but having to locate from my archive. Seriously tough batch, Not like Urban Hype - Industrial Revolution (Docklands Mix) :-) *joking of course buddy*

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by groovesection View Post
    Sorry BUNK - Not even an idea, let alone knowing any but having to locate from my archive. Seriously tough batch, Not like Urban Hype - Industrial Revolution (Docklands Mix) :-) *joking of course buddy*
    Yeah that bastard tune was doing my head in (thank fuck I wasnt the only one haha)


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Cliquey6-3-92 b15 no matter what.mp3
    As soon as I heard that I was determined to get an ID for it. Love it!! Great tune.
    Anyway I found the ID for it here : https://www.tuneid.com/showthread.ph...-3-92-Aberdeen
    Shaka Boom - Here And Now : https://www.discogs.com/Shaka-Boom-H...release/441318

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Cliquey6-3-92 b12 wooh.mp3
    Not a bad tune. Had to be an obvious ID with the only vocal being "Summer".
    Considering that the other Cliquey tune is from '91, I searched Discogs using 1991, summer & techno.
    This is what I found: Sun Electric - Red Summer
    https://www.discogs.com/Sun-Electric...release/116150
    I'm not 100% sure but I believe it might be one of the mixes on that release. Hopefully so.
    Last edited by Dj_Choonz; 5th July 2021 at 07:29 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Dance The Nite Away ... working on this one.
    The vocal sample is from Big Fun by Inner City, but nothing found on WhoSampled.
    It sounds like its gonna be a tune from 1991.
    That "oooh" vocal stab at 00:18 sounds familiar ... can't think of which big Techno tune that year featured that sample. I thought it might have been D-Shake ... coincidentally they released a tune called Dance The Night Away but it's not that nor any of the mixes.
    I'll keep searching..

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Choonz View Post
    Cliquey6-3-92 b15 no matter what.mp3
    As soon as I heard that I was determined to get an ID for it. Love it!! Great tune.
    Anyway I found the ID for it here : https://www.tuneid.com/showthread.ph...-3-92-Aberdeen
    Shaka Boom - Here And Now : https://www.discogs.com/Shaka-Boom-H...release/441318
    Ahh, there's where I got it from, didnt knew / see it was ID'ed some time ago, cheers ears!


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Choonz View Post
    Cliquey6-3-92 b12 wooh.mp3
    Not a bad tune. Had to be an obvious ID with the only vocal being "Summer".
    Considering that the other Cliquey tune is from '91, I searched Discogs using 1991, summer & techno.
    This is what I found: Sun Electric - Red Summer
    https://www.discogs.com/Sun-Electric...release/116150
    I'm not 100% sure but I believe it might be one of the mixes on that release. Hopefully so.
    Proper spotting and confirmed it is indeed Sun Electric, one of the A side mixes that are somehow similar, nice one m8!


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Choonz View Post
    Dance The Nite Away ... working on this one.
    The vocal sample is from Big Fun by Inner City, but nothing found on WhoSampled.
    It sounds like its gonna be a tune from 1991.
    That "oooh" vocal stab at 00:18 sounds familiar ... can't think of which big Techno tune that year featured that sample. I thought it might have been D-Shake ... coincidentally they released a tune called Dance The Night Away but it's not that nor any of the mixes.
    I'll keep searching..
    That Ooh vocal is also used in the D-Shake track, but its not any version of DTNA of D-Shake I know of


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    . . . . the suburbs of AM★DAM . . . .
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Small bump for the leftovers, ta!


    Old Skool Anthemz


    *** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •