Thread: Pumping house tune 1994/1995

Default Pumping house tune 1994/1995

Hi all,

I was listening to an old mixtape of mine that just had 1995 written on it, so I am assuming it's from that year sometime!

This track popped up.... WHAT IS THIS TUNE?????

It sounds like it could be a remix of a pop act as there aren't many vocals.... it also sounds like Development Corporation but I've trawled through all their remixes and i can't find it.

Does anyone have any ideas??? Thanks

Jon

anyone???

Can't hear the drop box link

Nice pumping organ track, sorry I don't know it though.... I'd say it's almost certainly a UK production, but you've probably already guessed that.

Quote Originally Posted by adamb View Post
    Nice pumping organ track, sorry I don't know it though.... I'd say it's almost certainly a UK production, but you've probably already guessed that.
    Yeah for sure it's UK produced... I already mentioned that I reckon it's Development Corporation and possible a remix of a pop artist... like Haddaway, East 17, Dr Alban etc... they did loads around that time and the vocal sounds like just a short sample from a full vocal track.

It's really bugging me

Sounds like a remix of Can You Hear The Voice Of Buddha. Maybe the Jonny L version, which isn't on youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by spaceface View Post
    Sounds like a remix of Can You Hear The Voice Of Buddha. Maybe the Jonny L version, which isn't on youtube?
    BANG ON spaceface....!!! Thak you sooo much.... it's been bugging me for a few weeks now!

Found a dodgy site with an MP3 rip to confirm... it is the Jonny L mix....

CD purchased

Thanks again!
    Jon

Thread Information