Thread: Vengaboys Style Single Sided '96 White Label

Default Vengaboys Style Single Sided '96 White Label

Can anyone shed any light on this track?

The only info I have is that Judge Jules played it and apparently it had 'Kiss of Life' written on the vinyl.

To me, it sounds very much like a Keith Litman production, but I haven't been able to find anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDer...&index=1&t=14s

Is the same track on the CD "Essential Mix 3" called "Fanny Flow -Kiss Of Life / Produtor - MDA" But I looked everywhere that no disc track looks like this.

Yeah, that's surely not the correct name....

Does anyone know whether Keith Litman is available to contact online? I know messaging Judge Jules will be a waste of time.

It's apparently a rare Tall Paul remix, but there's no trace of it anywhere on Discogs though unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Louk View Post
    Thanks, but it's apparently not on there.

There's a Dutch guy called Burien who is very active on the tune ID scene, particularly when it comes to Judge Jules mixes. He said that he spoke to Mr Spring and he told him it's a Tall Paul remix, but Tall Paul never responds to emails or questions about tracks, so it can't be confirmed.

I suggested a release page being created on Discogs so that a seller could potentially list the vinyl, but I think it's against the rules to do so unless you actually own the record and I don't know anyone who does.

im german but thanks enyway :-) tall paul told me it needs to be KLM who did it so i created an release page on discogs hope this vinyl egsist and it was not only jules exlusive and hope somebody got eny info about KLM himself and can conntact him Keith Litman??

https://www.discogs.com/Fanny-Flow-K...lease/18543520

Thread Information