Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: 538 Dance Dept '97-'01 DJ Jean/Mark Van Dale/DJ Jurgen/Bo Bellow

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    324

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    324

    Default

    New ID's added...

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    324

    Default

    ........................
    Last edited by adamb; 21st November 2021 at 08:59 PM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    324

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    324

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    454

    Default

    17 - Salt Tank - Eden (Swell)

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Thanks again Louk.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    324

  9. #24

    Default

    16) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vcCoXtddIM&t=1530s

    Looking for that one too, anyone ?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedme View Post
    16) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vcCoXtddIM&t=1530s

    Looking for that one too, anyone ?
    This one puzzled me, I was sure it sounds like either a Klubbheads or Tony Devit production, but haven't been able to find anything.

    I tried searching the vocals too but still came up with nothing.

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adamb View Post
    This one puzzled me, I was sure it sounds like either a Klubbheads or Tony Devit production, but haven't been able to find anything.

    I tried searching the vocals too but still came up with nothing.
    Seeing the set if from the Klubbhead spinning the wheels, I wouldn't be surpised it's one of their remixes.
    I have tried also everything I can think of to find this one, nothing...
    That's why I'm reposting this one, hope someone here knows

  12. #27

    Default

    I'm planning to set up a seperate thread for the tracks I am searching for, but they are from the same sets.
    Do you mind ?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedme View Post
    I'm planning to set up a seperate thread for the tracks I am searching for, but they are from the same sets.
    Do you mind ?
    No of course not, identifying the songs is all that matters.

    It sounds very much like a Klubbheads track but I have most of their stuff and I couldn't find it on Discogs either...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •