Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Italo House Old Tape

Default Italo House Old Tape

Hi everyBody can yoy help me to identificate this tune i found in a old tape

thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

This is an awesome tune, definitely recognise but cannot quite nail it a or the male vocal hook sample. If you can interpret that it may lead to ID.

Quote Originally Posted by james50 View Post
    This is an awesome tune, definitely recognise but cannot quite nail it a or the male vocal hook sample. If you can interpret that it may lead to ID.
    Hi the chorus is a cover of george mccrae Rock you Baby but i dont find nothing of my sample

Hi, I think rock you baby is the other sample you've uploaded on a different thread. I think this is definitely a different tune ��

Quote Originally Posted by djtepper View Post
    Hi the chorus is a cover of george mccrae Rock you Baby but i dont find nothing of my sample
    sorry for my wrong answer i have a lot of thread here the sampler has a melodic resemblance to Hysteria - Energy Express (Long Train Mix)

Cheers, I can see the resemblance in techno part of the hysteria tune. The Hysteria tune is from 1992. I think the tune here sounds to me like it's from 89/90 era poss 91. I've gone through all the credits on the hysteria tune thinking they may have been involved with this one but didn't find anything. I am sure someone will know.

Hi stepper, I am going to see if any the Italian guys I've bought tunes can help ID this tune. Do you have a longer sample or the full set / tape it was taken from as it may help ID the year?

Hi stepper, I am going to see if any the Italian guys I've bought tunes can help ID this tune. Do you have a longer sample or the full set / tape it was taken from as it may help ID the year?
    Hi James the sampler that i have belong to a disco mobile cassette, in venezuela the Disco Mobiles was the best way to havin fun at this era and so many owner of this discos bought the records traveling in europe or USA (basically they are people with a lot of money) so is very dificult find a clue in my country because they dont care that records and the first owner sold the disco mobile a other person and 2 years after the new owner sold the disco mobile again at this days (like a car with so many owner in the past)

Re bump

Re Bump, see there's a bit of a activity for italo house tunes and Plays123 mentioned a Facebook page for italo 90 tunes run by Italians. They might know this if someone could ask pls?

Oh, I know it. I should have this record.....could it be a Lombardoni (discomagic) production.
    Will try to find it
    Last edited by mokaki; 27th May 2021 at 07:52 AM.

Hi Mokaki, thanks, will be great if you do manage to identify it. I've had a go going through some of the disco magic/lombardoni tracks on discogs but no luck yet.

Hi James, I'm curious too. I'm arrived at Out label. My idea was for Lombardoni but could it be Italian Style or Dig It, not so easy, sorry

Cheers Mokaki, I've also gone through including Palmares but no luck so far.

Cheers Mokaki, I've also gone through including Palmares but no luck so far.
    I'm listening my italian records but nothing at the moment. I'm sure to have it but I don't remember the vinyl

Thread Information