Thread: Annoying the shite out of me......

Default Annoying the shite out of me......

Ok..Im after a tune ID (tried this ages ago too), of a track that has the same lyrics in it as

Alien Eye - Fall Down
    Beba sheen - I need to talk to you
    MCP - Over me

But it aint any of them. The tune is slower than all the above and defo sounds like a blokes voice (high pitched but a bloke never the less, I suppose it could just be the same bird but slowed down). Its has some great piano riffs and some great wind instruments in it that closely resemble the old "Flake" or "Turkish Delight" style.

I know this is hard but someone has to know it...it was afterall a class tune and I would place it somewhere around 1992 ish.

"I am he who prowls in the shadows, within the darkest corner of your deepest fears".

Well....... Orchestra JB - Free Spirit, Slow burn uses these vocals - it's a deffo slower tempo tune (original Ibiza stylee) from 1990 on Rumour Records - also has lush piano, shuffling beat & harmonica.... Jonno used it in his Chillout mix in the Mixes section

Still not sure if its the one u want though - but get it anyway - top mellow tunage

Any chance you could attach a clip so I know if thats the one or not ??

"I am he who prowls in the shadows, within the darkest corner of your deepest fears".

Aint got it ripped here mate but can do you an ikle snippet this w/e from the 12".

BTW - yr on mega doobie adsl with yr own domain - if you d/l Jonno's mix it will only take you secs & the whole mix is feckin brilliant. It's in the MP3 mixes section

12 mins..incoming

Aye man thats the tune...but thats not the same mix...still thats one fecking huge leap forward from being totally clueless

The mix Im looking for is more vocal than that one but cheers for the heads up Shoom

Originally posted by Myk
    Aye man thats the tune...but thats not the same mix...still thats one fecking huge leap forward from being totally clueless

The mix Im looking for is more vocal than that one but cheers for the heads up Shoom
    No probs matey - enjoy that mix - I've been on a look out for Innocence - natural thing (elevation mix) ever since I heard it on Jonno's mix...that tune give me the raging horn - so sexy - errrm - I'll keep that to meself

BTW - there was an FPI project remix of Orchestra JB - Free spirit - dunno what it's like though mate.

Innocence - natural thing (elevation mix)
    I have this one, do you want me to give ya a rip or is it strictly vinyl youre after m8 ?

BTW - there was an FPI project remix of Orchestra JB - Free spirit - dunno what it's like though mate
    Now Im on a mission

Originally posted by Myk
    I have this one, do you want me to give ya a rip or is it strictly vinyl youre after m8 ?

Strictly vinyl mate - cheers anyway

Default hhmmmm

i have the fpi remix of this and it's loads faster! the original is by far the best and has loads of vocals ????????????

'Erotic animals 'Ben liebrand mix

Thread Information