Thread: The trippy shouting vocal in Soundclash Republic's Follow Up (1992) [youtube link]

Default The trippy shouting vocal in Soundclash Republic's Follow Up (1992) [youtube link]

Does anyone know if the trippy shouting vocal (from the very beginning and throughout) in Soundclash Republic's Follow Up (1992) featured in any other tunes around the time. Possibly a more trance influenced, sparser and minimal track? Would have fit into a set with React 2 Rhythm's Whatever You Dream (dark mix).

Listen:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA9gMOpHj_o

Someone had had a couple of window panes, and can't be sure if it was this track.
    Last edited by flesh_hacienda; 17th June 2020 at 03:48 AM.

Suns Of Arqa???
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU04l3pVHRM
    I have other track with the shouting vocal...

Cool, that's the sample there, but it isn't the tune. Enjoyed it though. Thank you, what other tune have you?

Come to think of it, it was a trance tune, I'm sure a very well known one, only not to me. Wasn't into trance. It wasn't this tune.

I've just found the other track:
    Orbital - The Naked And The Dub
    I hope that i've been able to help you...

There's the sound again. It's not that one, though, but thank you. It was more stripped down, and the sound was repeated a lot. If you ever come across it, please come back and let me know. I've just done another mad search for it and come up with nothing.

Thread Information