Thread: Possible artist title "The Advent" help me!

Default Possible artist title "The Advent" help me!

Hello friends, I could use some help with this tune. I only have some information to help "The Advent" is a Techno artist or music group, but in this case it is rather electro. The year I cannot assure you. I leave below a link to YouTube. Thanks for your responses and fixings. Cheers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fkou0REaK_4

The Advent did do electo tracks as well as far as im aware

Thanks friend, I did not know the artist, but the track is something famous of its time here in Spain. If you could help me find it, I'd be grateful to you, I've been looking for it for a while

Hi there. It sounds to me like a remix of the advent - hybrid house (G flame dub mix) but I don’t can’t find one that matches. The track I am talking about is on H-productions which used to be called Hybrid.. kari Lekebusch owns that label. You can hear the track here to compare yourself https://youtu.be/9xL084X2pCs. It’s like 2012 production. The thing is with the advent is that he has ten million aliases and some of them still aren’t linked to his discogs... for example he is actually G Flame as well ����*♀️ It’s like musical alter egos.

I don’t know...I think it’s a remix it has the same melody line to me but please judge for yourself. I’m not sure how helpful it is other than perhaps pointing you in the right direction.

Ps I would just google the hell out of g flame - b sides On his label Kombination Research are mostly electro/tech house and breaks. If you look at the metalbox label he shares with Colin Mcbean (mr G) then from memory a loaaad of them sound very similar. I do think it’s him but unfortunately can’t locate the actual tune (I had a quick look for you). I thought it was ‘up all night’ from the stylus EP on metalbox but I can’t find it online and I haven’t heard it recently so I don’t trust my memory. If you listen to this from the same EP you can also hear massive similarities but I don’t think it’s the same. Rather annoying. Sorry I can’t be of more help - I know the frustration I’ve been trying to ID tracks off a 95 helter skelter tape since about 99, only two left but they are nowhere. good luck here is the track from the stylus EP https://youtu.be/nG3021Ht4FU

Thanks for the information, friend That’s_not_Gabber, I did not know the detail of the multiple aliases and that I may be looking for a tune with another producer name. That complicates things a little more, I appreciate your information. I can't guarantee the year, I think it's 97 or 98. Let's see if there is luck. thank you very much really

No pasa nada amigo!!

If you keep bumping this thread up as well I’m sure people who know more about the advent vinyl will have more knowledge. The two record labels from the advent and the one from Kari Lekenbusch will have some similar stuff that will keep you entertained at least!! Good luck hunting mate x Hasta luego

Thread Information