Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: DJ Orbit live @ hotel Kilkenny 1998

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Track after rozzo is The Full Monty ‎– Scream

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Track after UBM - Lovin' You (Untidy Dub) think its Baby Blue – R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    470

    Default

    The one after Jonesey - Independance (The Stadium Mix) i deffo have,will have to dig it out to id though

  4. #19

    Default

    Cheers mate, track-list updated on 1st page.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by es-cee View Post
    Cheers mate, track-list updated on 1st page.
    Last 2 tunes on it are Dr. Mu ‎– N. D. N. And Ballistic Beats – Ballistic Beats Vol 1

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Last 2 tunes on it are Dr. Mu ‎– N. D. N. And Ballistic Beats – Ballistic Beats Vol 1
    Thanks again, mate. Appreciate the help.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    470

    Default

    After Jonesey is Hipnarcotics / Mattease ‎– Hipnarcotic / Hypnotic Grooves

  8. #23

    Default

    Cheers mate, tracklist updated.

  9. #24

    Default

    The 3 Guys on Warwick track is The Experts mix

    The one after Full Monty I have somewhere but can't remember at the moment. Will have a look

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspirations View Post
    The 3 Guys on Warwick track is The Experts mix

    The one after Full Monty I have somewhere but can't remember at the moment. Will have a look
    Cheers mate.

  11. #26

    Default

    Just realised that the remix of 'K.K.System ‎ Housetime Is Anytime' is different to any of the ones i can find, anyone have any ideas on what the remix is?

  12. #27

    Default

    Found it! Track 5 is this https://www.discogs.com/release/3074...Jungle-Remixes the Flex'n'Didgy Mamba Dub

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspirations View Post
    Found it! Track 5 is this https://www.discogs.com/release/3074...Jungle-Remixes the Flex'n'Didgy Mamba Dub
    Cheers mate.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •