Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1990-1991 oscar mulero

Default 1990-1991 oscar mulero

Hello friends,

I'm looking for a track id on a tape that I have comes mixed with O-Track With No Shame that must be of the same time and music style as Track With No Shame
    Please can you listen to it if you have it, or if you can help me know what vinyl it is, thank you very much.
    I'm waiting for your answer, cheers

Alfonso

https://www.4shared.com/mp3/hUm_v0TZ...1990-1991.htmlTrack ID 1990-1991 Oscar Mulero.mp3Track ID 1990-1991 Oscar Mulero.mp3Track ID 1990-1991 Mulero New World.mp3Track ID 1990-1991 Oscar Mulero.mp3Track ID 1990-1991 Mulero New World.mp3
    Last edited by BUNKERHEADZ; 1st May 2020 at 05:33 PM.

Sorry, cannot name it, but a very good tune!

Have ripped & encoded @ 96kbps so it can be hosted on this site, this will ensure more people listen to it, increasing the chances of an ID

EDIT
    Just realised you have added attachment links after the 4shared link..oops

Quote Originally Posted by groovesection View Post
    Sorry, cannot name it, but a very good tune!

Have ripped & encoded @ 96kbps so it can be hosted on this site, this will ensure more people listen to it, increasing the chances of an ID

EDIT
    Just realised you have added attachment links after the 4shared link..oops
    Hi groovesection,
    thank you very much, to see if someone hears it and can identify it
    best regards

The first ones has samples used by Robix on "Fuego" and Jungle Fever. The one after it I know I have it but the name escapes me. I'll look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by shoreezo View Post
    The first ones has samples used by Robix on "Fuego" and Jungle Fever. The one after it I know I have it but the name escapes me. I'll look for it.
    Hi shoreezo,
    thank you very much, I'm interested in the first one, the other one I already have that the "O" Track With No Shame
    You can find me the first one in discogs that I can't find, thanks friend

Hi shoreezo,
    when you can look for them would you do me a favor, if you find it please let me know thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by sitos View Post
    Hello friends,

I'm looking for a track id on a tape that I have comes mixed with O-Track With No Shame that must be of the same time and music style as Track With No Shame
    Please can you listen to it if you have it, or if you can help me know what vinyl it is, thank you very much.
    I'm waiting for your answer, cheers

Alfonso

https://www.4shared.com/mp3/hUm_v0TZ...1990-1991.htmlTrack ID 1990-1991 Oscar Mulero.mp3Track ID 1990-1991 Oscar Mulero.mp3Track ID 1990-1991 Mulero New World.mp3Track ID 1990-1991 Oscar Mulero.mp3Track ID 1990-1991 Mulero New World.mp3
    no name ... not shame just saying

Quote Originally Posted by sitos View Post
    Hi shoreezo,
    when you can look for them would you do me a favor, if you find it please let me know thank you very much
    Are you looking for the Forgemasters version?

https://www.discogs.com/Forgemasters...e/master/79596

Hi shoreezo,
    Thanks for your help, but I can't find the one you tell me about Robix on discogs, you have been able to look for the other album, I await your answer, a greeting friend

Hi shoreezo,
    Thanks for your help, but I can't find the one you tell me about Robix on discogs, you have been able to look for the other album, I await your answer, a greeting friend

Hi firends HELP Track ID

Hi shoreezo,
    Hello
    If you can search for it without hurry I would appreciate it, the Robix El Fuego I am not able to find it

Hi shorrezo,
    Hello
    If you can search for it without hurry I would appreciate it, the Robix El Fuego I am not able to find it
    thanks in advance

I think shoreezo is right about the vocal samples. He means Robyx, which is one of the aliases of Roberto Zanetti

its about the following albums.

https://www.discogs.com/release/1722...o-Jungle-Fever

https://www.discogs.com/master/17906...Carvalho-Fuego

Thread Information