Thread: Tune ID circa 91-92 Leeds Warehouse

Default Tune ID circa 91-92 Leeds Warehouse

Hi All.... been looking for a tune for over 25 years and i don't have much to go on other than it was played quite a bit at Leeds Warehouse around 1991-92 and I only remember some lyrics which were "now you see me, now you don't".. the place used to explode when it came on. it has a female vocal, very uplifting and anthemic and I never heard it anywhere else... that's it and no wonder I haven't made progress. Would appreciate somebodies wisdom on this, its been bugging me almost my whole adult life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordofthetunes View Post
    Hi All.... been looking for a tune for over 25 years and i don't have much to go on other than it was played quite a bit at Leeds Warehouse around 1991-92 and I only remember some lyrics which were "now you see me, now you don't".. the place used to explode when it came on. it has a female vocal, very uplifting and anthemic and I never heard it anywhere else... that's it and no wonder I haven't made progress. Would appreciate somebodies wisdom on this, its been bugging me almost my whole adult life.
    Maybe this track? - https://www.discogs.com/The-Brothers.../release/32683

Quote Originally Posted by lozm15 View Post
    Unfortunately not.. thanks anyhow

Thread Information