Thread: Who - Won't get fooled again organ riff house track early 90's ID required

Default Who - Won't get fooled again organ riff house track early 90's ID required

Hi, I had mix tape years ago, pretty sure of Jeremy Healy from around 93/94 and the opening tune was a pumping house track centred around a looped sample of the organ from the Who's 'Won't get fooled again'. As the beat kicks in it combines with a techno stab, same sound as used on House of Venus 'Dish & Tell'. It has a heavy driving bassline and the beat is the same as the breakbeat handclap on De La Soul - Me, myself and Think Tank Hack One [00:40 - 0052). The looped sample is exactly the same on Who's that Group 'We won't get fooled' on the House without a home Vol 3. The part used 00:15 to 00:46. So my thinking is whoever did the track I am looking for used the loop from this tune which was cut in 91. I'd be chuffed if anyone can help. Cheers James

Perhaps it would be helpfull when ya include a clip of said organ riff...

Now it doesnt say me anything, but when I hear it it might jog my memory

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Hi Bunkerheadz, thanks for replying really appreciate it and apologies i had a link and forgot to attach it... doh. here it is now and the loop is defo on here between 00:15 to 00:46 when the guitar kicks on. Thanks again

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Hous...release/111589

Hi Bunkerheadz, thanks but unfortunately it's not this one. It does have the same sample/loop tho. Cheers J

Default hhmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by james50 View Post
    Hi Bunkerheadz, thanks but unfortunately it's not this one. It does have the same sample/loop tho. Cheers J
    Intuition - Dance with me from 1992.. One of the mixes has organ from won't get fooled again

Hi Nathan, OMG that's it ....the Trade mix from 03:52, unbelievable gave me rushes just hearing it again. Remeber it getting played at Moneypennys and the Institute ... one of those tunes that really rocked the place like 2 fat guitars and Gipsy before an anthem got dropped. You and the guys on here are absolute supa stars !!!

Default hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by james50 View Post
    Hi Nathan, OMG that's it ....the Trade mix from 03:52, unbelievable gave me rushes just hearing it again. Remeber it getting played at Moneypennys and the Institute ... one of those tunes that really rocked the place like 2 fat guitars and Gipsy before an anthem got dropped. You and the guys on here are absolute supa stars !!!
    hahaha brilliant.. I was pretty confident but didn't want to count my chickens. Glad I could help

Thread Information