Thread: Can anyone ID this

Default Can anyone ID this

Need help with this clip, what tune(s) playing?? Cheers
    Last edited by Rol21; 16th January 2020 at 08:17 PM.

Include ALWAYS: DJ, event, year, radio station, genre etc in the header, not just Can anyone ID this as users here wont check it

Welcome aboard

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Quote Originally Posted by BUNKERHEADZ View Post
    Include ALWAYS: DJ, event, year, radio station, genre etc in the header, not just Can anyone ID this as users here wont check it

Welcome aboard
    Will definitely do it from here on. But actually i dont even know who played this. It's from an event called ''I Land Sound'' a rave on an island in Estonia that took place in summer, i recorded this from the radio and there's no info nor tracklists, already checked everything possible. Hey thanks for the heads up !! Glad to be here on the forum

This is actually two tracks. Unfortunately I don't know the first one, which I suspect is the one you're after, but the second one (coming in from around 1:10) is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meymYOP3gSU

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Zykotik View Post
    This is actually two tracks. Unfortunately I don't know the first one, which I suspect is the one you're after, but the second one (coming in from around 1:10) is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meymYOP3gSU
    I was interested in both tunes! Amazing, thanks.

Was able to find the first tune playing in the clip as well (Grad_U - Hydrogen Reactor [ECHOCORD65])
    Seems like there's actually even 3 tunes playing in the clip. 'Hydrogen Reactor' seems to be mashed up with another track (and/or is a different mix that im unable to find[unreleased perhaps]). Looks like this is the furthest im gonna get to ID'ing these, i'll remove the soundcloud link of the clip and thread can be closed/deleted if possible. Cheers!
    Last edited by Rol21; 16th January 2020 at 08:17 PM.

Thread Information