PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Artist unknown - When the sun comes down (narcotic thrust remix) mp3

Retroandy
22nd March 2003, 01:34 PM
It's not often i request any wants in this section but i heard a tune last night and i have to get me hands on it.

Not sure who its by and its not strictly old skool but i hear Ben taylor played it at Retro@TT.

When i heard it last night the place just went off. It's got an old skool style to it imo. But i would say its a recent House tune.

Your help is appreciated ;)

Retroandy.

P.s tried Al the mp3 master on here and he doesnt have it:'(

butty
22nd March 2003, 09:02 PM
ive moved it to tune id's see if we can get a artist for ya mate - mods if he has no luck in the next few days can 1 of ya whoop it back over to wants :thumbsup:

musical post moves lol :)

sirius
23rd March 2003, 12:03 AM
Is this that one that goes (what sounds like) "when the sun comes down and the circus is through".......Tune. Or am I thinking of Ray Keith.:axe:

Sirius.

womble
23rd March 2003, 10:54 AM
Sounds like 'tears'by Frankie knuckles feat robert owens.
Maybe a remix,only the vocals go;'when the curtains come down and the circus is through';)

Biskit
23rd March 2003, 11:01 AM
Frankie Knuckles & Satoshie Tomie - Tears (Full Intention Remix)

Its a classic tune, brought up to date by mi fave guys Full Intention!!

The Full Intention mix builds up with a vocal loop at the beginning goin 'Drippin & Droppin' & Droppin' & Drippin' it!'

Well, could be this, even though you've put Narcotic thrust remix!!

Biskit
23rd March 2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by sirius
Or am I thinking of Ray Keith.:axe:

Think your thinking of 'Ray Keith - Regrets' Sirius m8, samples some of the vocal from 'Frankie Knuckles - Tears'.:D

Retroandy
23rd March 2003, 05:03 PM
I am really not too sure how it goes apart from a guy sings the line

"when the sun goes/come down"

I was pissed when i heard it so i cant quite remember all i know about it is it's not an olskool tune more a recent house tune.

Sorry i couldn't be more precise.

Jules031272
23rd March 2003, 06:48 PM
Cassius Sound of Violence...which is one of the biggest tunes of the last few months....shows how much u lot listen to new tunes!

sirius
23rd March 2003, 07:50 PM
lol @ jules.......:)

I still think 1995 house tunes are 'new' lol.

He dis say it was a recent one though, I must admit. :)

Ah well, ne'ermind.

Sirius.

Retroandy
23rd March 2003, 08:09 PM
Cheers Jules i have managed to find it eventually. As you say i have not listened to much recent stuff but this just stuck in my head after hearing it on Friday night.

Top Tuuuunnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:p :p

Andy

Danny
24th March 2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Jules031272
Cassius Sound of Violence...which is one of the biggest tunes of the last few months....shows how much u lot listen to new tunes!

jules is spot on here.........andy is also right when mentioning the 'narcotic thrust remix'......which is indeed the big version which gets played........