PDA

View Full Version : Vocal Piano Tune - sounds familiar

Robbie Chopper
19th December 2016, 04:58 PM
This is from the end of a Luvdup tape and I feel like I should know this :S any help greatly appreciated :)

shamanixx
19th December 2016, 07:29 PM
it seems to be one remix of this track: https://www.discogs.com/Paul-Simpson-Musical-Freedom-Free-At-Last/master/98086

divbyzero
19th December 2016, 08:17 PM
It samples Sinnamon - I Need You Now (1983)

brady
19th December 2016, 09:32 PM
its track B1 on this ep

https://www.discogs.com/Chicago-Symphony-The-Ram-Raid-EP/master/121810

;)

Robbie Chopper
21st December 2016, 06:22 PM
Brady your an absolute legend mate :) I'm pretty certain you might be the most under appreciated person on the oldskool scene, I must have had 300 ID's from your tracklist site over the years and you've sorted me right out yet again :)
Thanks a gazillion billion trillion mate and keep up the good work ;)

brady
21st December 2016, 10:02 PM
no worries Robbie, glad I could help ;)

the tracklistings on my site are a huge group effort, I merely brought them all together under one site ;)

saying that thou, I'm starting to think I have a bit OCD as I like to see sets/tracklisting listed in an easy to read/search format, thats why I started the site ;)

shamanixx
22nd December 2016, 05:33 PM
B1 : Untitled (Musical Freedom) [Let It Go]

"musical freedom", originaly produced by Paul Simpson, like I said...

Robbie Chopper
23rd December 2016, 01:47 PM
no worries Robbie, glad I could help ;)

the tracklistings on my site are a huge group effort, I merely brought them all together under one site ;)

saying that thou, I'm starting to think I have a bit OCD as I like to see sets/tracklisting listed in an easy to read/search format, thats why I started the site ;)

I have an unknown Ossia ID for you that i found on the B side of a 93 house tune but I need to wait until i find it on the right Ossia mix before I email you the ID lol I have that many of his tapes on my hard drive I can't remember which one it is !

brady
23rd December 2016, 11:11 PM
its annoying when that happens, hopefully u'll figure it out :)