PDA

View Full Version : rare usa hip hop 90s

Duchesse
19th March 2016, 10:50 PM
Hope someone can help with this. its the only bit I have from a tape. Its sending me nuts trying to work out what it is. Thanks for looking and listening

ID4Me
1st February 2018, 01:32 PM
Hope someone can help with this. its the only bit I have from a tape. Its sending me nuts trying to work out what it is. Thanks for looking and listening

Oh man I know this, I am pretty sure that this Rapper is Wu affiliated, I will track it down for you.

Duchesse
1st February 2018, 03:52 PM
Hey,

Thanks for this message. I found this a few days ago by mistake when I was looking for something else. Its DSA, the horror.

Thank you though I appreciate your help, I've got loads of tapes with tunes on I have no idea what they are, its a nightmare looking for them.

Duchesse

ID4Me
2nd February 2018, 12:24 PM
:roll::mad:
Hey,

Thanks for this message. I found this a few days ago by mistake when I was looking for something else. Its DSA, the horror.

Thank you though I appreciate your help, I've got loads of tapes with tunes on I have no idea what they are, its a nightmare looking for them.

Duchesse

haha I was just about to come back to you with the artist and title, look my man upload them and I will get to work

Duchesse
2nd February 2018, 06:20 PM
Hi ,

Thanks, I can't seem to be able to upload at the moment for some reason. I'm waiting for tuneid.com to get back to me. Hopefully when I do you will be able to help.