PDA

View Full Version : unknown#4......give it up ......aagggghhhhhh!!!!

Martin91
12th March 2003, 04:10 PM
this one has a bit of mixing happening throughout..........wot a tooooooonn......:confused: :phones: :confused:

hope y'all help me out wid dis lot

:mexican: :gigolo: :mexican:

wildpitch
12th March 2003, 04:20 PM
Atomix - I Want Your Love. Probably one of my desert island discs if you could take more than 10!

Martin91
12th March 2003, 04:27 PM
thnx mate.....do you know the label or cat number??

the desert island thing just went flying over me ed at high speed.....:| :crazy:

wildpitch
12th March 2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Martin91
thnx mate.....do you know the label or cat number??

the desert island thing just went flying over me ed at high speed.....:| :crazy:

I'll let you know the details when I get home tonight, my memory isn't quite good enough to remember it..!

You Aussies obviously don' have the pleasure of one of BBC Radio 4's finest shows, "Desert Island Discs". Basically you're packed off to a desert island, and you take 10 tunes with you.

oldskooldazed (al)
12th March 2003, 05:19 PM
atomix - want my love tunaroooooooooooney

yeah defo agree with froz

can supply full mp3 if needed

froz by time you got msn messenger sorted on ya comp for a trainspoittin session - konspiracy has now

:D :D :D :D :D :D

lol australia is a desert island lol - so al ya need do is play ya fav choons and ya get us drift lol

wildpitch
12th March 2003, 07:29 PM
Artist: Atomix
Title: I Want Your Love
Label: Vivezza Fonografico Firenze
Cat#: IJ007

If you find it anywhere I'd be interested to know what it's selling for, as I can't say I've ever seen a copy other than the one I have.

butty
12th March 2003, 07:48 PM
good work wilpitch bud :thumbsup:

wildpitch
12th March 2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by OldskoolDazed (al)

froz by time you got msn messenger sorted on ya comp for a trainspoittin session - konspiracy has now

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Just noticed this bit, what are you on about Al?

Martin91
12th March 2003, 09:25 PM
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

thanx Wildpitch.

:mexican: :gigolo: :mexican: