PDA

View Full Version : a techno song with the word Operation

gbrockwell
28th January 2016, 05:33 AM
I have a song that has the word Operation in it from the show Battlestar Galactica but its a trance song came out around late 80's early 90's. I have others that need a IDs to I want to see if anyone can get this one. I do have a attachment for the song its not the best quality but it should give someone a idea who it sounds good luck.
Thanks
Greg

max
28th January 2016, 03:51 PM
where's the attachment?

gbrockwell
29th January 2016, 12:29 AM
hello
it looks like the song is to big if you don't mind telling me how to get the song on this webpage that would be great.. also the song is like Professor X remix
Thanks

gbrockwell
30th January 2016, 06:49 AM
ok I guess I can try to make it smaller

Trainspotta
1st February 2016, 01:09 AM
The sample sounds like 'Revolution' from bizzy B's revolution!!!

gbrockwell
1st February 2016, 12:28 PM
sorry but its not it. the song starts out saying "if music is inspired to make money how entrusting can it really be" then the beat with Yellow song HO YEA more beat and then the music changes its more of a compilation smaller songs with in a bigger song at the end the guy from the old battlestar galactica says first we must survive the element and some other thing before we can survive the alliance. im sorry I don't know how much help this is. I have the song and I would be happy to send it to you.
Also I want say thanks so much for trying..
Another song is were a girl says Right all the way thought the song you may be good your a winner right.
thanks so much.

gbrockwell
2nd February 2016, 10:02 AM
ok its a 89 song I think and I do know that Klangwerk Die Kybernauten and Force Legato ‎– System is in it. Out of control is like the song as well. I will keep trying my self.
Thanks.. :(

gbrockwell
2nd February 2016, 12:02 PM
also this song is similar new scene out of control magamix if you were to lesion to this song you will here Operation in it.

gbrockwell
2nd February 2016, 12:43 PM
Good news I found the song but its not the same ; ( its Nostromo Dept. ‎– Evolution, I don't understand. there must be another mix out there that's like on my tape this is not.
Thank you..

gbrockwell
2nd February 2016, 02:48 PM
Various ‎– Zone Mix Z THATS IT!!!!