https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2jFrGy3lEI

Remain only this, the others are SOLVED

pluto
15th September 2015, 04:03 PM
Last one is familiar.
Brainiak records maybe?

lampwick
20th September 2015, 02:43 PM
wow the second one is a long forgotten amazing one. Attached an edit where you can hear the samples of an evangelical preacher (same guy Praga Khan used & many others since).

"There was no bible, there were no holy pictures, there was no cross Nothing And I looked him right in the eye and I said to him "Why is it there's no bible, and there's no place to pray?" He said, "We don't need that anymore"'

Would love to know what this tune is!

ankyros
20th September 2015, 09:48 PM
I'm 20 year waiting to know this title
:)

BUNKERHEADZ
22nd September 2015, 06:57 AM
Source of the sample -

He said 'I was Jim Jones' attorney.' I said 'When did you find out that he was not the man of God that he was billed to be?' He said 'When I visited Jonestown, when I walked in his so-called church. He said there was no bible, there were no holy pictures, there was no cross. Nothing. And I looked him right in the eye and I said to him 'Why is it there's no bible, and there's no place to pray?' He said 'We don't need that anymore,'and he says 'I am no longer your attorney, and you no longer need me.' And he walked out of there when Representative Ryan flew in to Guyana, the first man he called was Sir Lionel Luckhoo, and asked him to fly with him to Jonestown, he said 'God will not let me go'. If he had have gone he wouldn've been massacred with Representative Ryan, are you listening to me? And I'm going to reveal something to you that possibly the public does not know - Sir Lionel Luckhoo told me that the coroner was a close personal friend of his, and he said that he examined every single one of the bodies, this was not a mass-suicide like the world was brainwashed into thinking, but when that coroner examined the bodies, there was a pinhole in ninety-seven percent of all the bodies, they were injected with a poiso*, it was a mass-murder, because men and women were following a man, and I am going to let every one of you that are here under this tent, you that are listening to this radio broadcast, My God don't follow a man, don't follow a church, if you're going to follow somebody, follow Jesus! Follow Jesus! Look unto Jesus who is the author and the finisher of your fate, the devil is out to destroy every child of God that he can find! Can you shout 'Amen' somebody?''

lampwick
10th May 2016, 01:03 PM
hi anyone know no2 - the 1991 sampling jonestown massacre 'there's no bible' industrial-dub sounding tune?

ankyros
10th May 2016, 02:37 PM
Travis B. - Sexual Immorality

ankyros
24th November 2016, 08:32 PM
up thread

lampwick
25th November 2016, 06:44 AM
Travis B. - Sexual Immorality

Hi i listened to both sides of this tape but doesn't seem to have the ID. Did you find it?

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Sexual-Immorality/release/3371796

ankyros
25th November 2016, 11:43 PM
no.
the vocal sample was taken from it, but the other i dont' know

lampwick
2nd March 2017, 01:15 PM
bump!:p

ankyros
28th March 2017, 07:28 PM
Found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2kXvID7hpA

girl text
Fornication. That word it is used in the Bible but it also means illecit sex.
1 Corinthians 6:13 - Sex is not meant to be outside of marriage in a sexual

immorality.
1 Corinthians 6:18 - We have to flee from sexual immorality. Sexual sins are

against our own body.
1 Corinthians 10:8 - Not commit sexual immorality.
Galatians 5:19 - Sexual immorality is impurity.
Ephesians 5:3 - Sexual immorality is a sin of other sort
1 Thessalonians 4:3 - Avoid sexual immorality
Exodus 22:19 - Anyone who has sexual relations outside of marriage is a

sinner

lampwick
28th March 2017, 08:49 PM
wow awesome thanks!

dodgymix
28th March 2017, 10:06 PM
Last one is familiar.
Brainiak records maybe?

I'm sure I have this