View Full Version : Track Listing and white ID req'd...

sirius
23rd February 2002, 07:22 PM
Just picked up some 'dusty bin' records today and they are really quite good :D......The sleeves are missing though on two of them so does anyone have a track listing :-

MusicFactory Records - 'Mastermix' Playing with Pearls Aside and an 'Underground Grooves' B side. What tracks are being mixed on the BSide?. (Starts off with opusIII Fine day). That playing with pearls is raarrrther nice!. The other record is OK, and has a Move Your Feet Remix on - I know who did this though :). It says see sleeve for details, but the sleeves not there!.

Secondly I baught a white label, and it has a track on which has the Brothers in rhythm 'Such a good feeling' lyrics on, but more of a old 91'92 breakbeat retro type feel to it, stormin pianos and floaty bleepy bits and that 'diddly-bom di bom bom-bom' sample off 'music for the masses' remix.
The second track has 'I just dont understand' sample (as in, "I just dont understand - youve got your space, I dont make demands") and is quite pianoey and bassey and there are a few mixes of this on it, some of them bobbins and some spank!.
Any ideas what it is or who its by, so I can pencil it on for peace of mind???

Long shot, but if you guys dont know - nobody knows :D.

Cheers,

Sirius.

DJFANTAZIA
26th February 2002, 01:14 AM
Alr8 m8

On that second white label, it sounds like the first one is 2 Music (Out Of This World Mix) by Paradise10 featuring Less Stress, its defo that if its also got the I cant stand it lyric in, thats also used by Paeleolitic.

The second tune sounds like it could be one of 4 or so, defo the most used vocal that, various parts of that vocal are on TC1991, Berry Remixes, League Of Nations- I Really Know, Joy and Joyce-Babe Babe, Rhythm Of Life Touch Me......etc

Sorry if thats not much help, s'all I can think of.

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

Dj Britalian
26th February 2002, 01:37 PM
That second one sounds like:

Blue Violet
I Really Know
X-Energy

I have this and its the only decent version with the best piano riff:)

Hope this helps:thumbsup:

sirius
26th February 2002, 08:19 PM
Thanks guys. It is a wierd one because I dont know if its a bootleg or not. The thing that threw me was having 3 tracks per side - 1 track with Sucha Good feelin lyrics on, then a really mellow soundtrack style tune with no vocal and minimal beats, then the rest are mixes/remixes of the other tune which goes 'I just dont understand'. Perhaps its just a limited white thingy that was doing the rounds in '91/'92 somewhere and nobody really knows it........It could well be those mentioned though.

The first one is one of those DJ mix things, similar to them DJ only DMC mix thingys only it says 'Mastermix' and has a picture of a "MusicFactory" too on the label. Apparently there were loads of different ones in a series like DMC, but the sleeves are missing on the two I baught. Nevermind If no one knows either records, Im just glad i baught 'em and its just that theres no harm in asking around here :).

Cheers,

Sirius.

VinylAnimal
27th February 2002, 06:46 PM
Blue Violet "I Really Know" is a damn fine tune :thumbsup:

Worth a listen even if it's not the one you want ID'ing Sirius mate :)