PDA

View Full Version : 1991 barry jay

david@sharlo.freeserve.co
9th March 2003, 04:00 PM
this should be easy? Thanx in advance

nathan
9th March 2003, 05:21 PM
jc001 don't know what tune though.

butty if u read this is there anyway that you can make samples so that i can listen straight from page rather than having to download to hardrive first? or is that just an os thing?

Biskit
9th March 2003, 05:26 PM
Dunno that m8, used to av a few Barrie Jay tapes B4 some little blighter pinched 'em! Used to like what he played!!

9th March 2003, 06:13 PM
Could be right nathan just dug out 'never again'.Had a look on the web and 'favourit breaks' looks about the right time of release.Will hold on to see if anybody knows for deff.Thing is the more you start to play the track the more you need it-innit!

Zoneraver
9th March 2003, 06:51 PM
If no-ones ID's it (Which i doubt) ill ask Barrie Jay as hes coming round for a drink N smoke in the next couiple of days

Ill let ya know

Alan

www.backtotheoldzone.co.uk

9th March 2003, 06:55 PM
Cheers for that m8 your a star.He used to get stick at zone for playing too much 'techno' but lets face it you don't want to o.d. on pianos now do ya?!

nathan
9th March 2003, 10:25 PM
not favourite breaks

Biskit
10th March 2003, 11:00 PM
Bumped this back up 4 ya db909, as I wouldnt mind knowing the tune as well!! :thumbsup:

Anybody know db909's i.d?!?

butty
10th March 2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by nathan
jc001 don't know what tune though.

butty if u read this is there anyway that you can make samples so that i can listen straight from page rather than having to download to hardrive first? or is that just an os thing?

will it not work mate if u drag the link into winamp?

10th March 2003, 11:42 PM
Cheers biskit m8 I thought someone would have this by now. Hope zoneraver comes thru if he gets to ask barry jay-if he can remember???

Zoneraver
19th March 2003, 10:26 PM
Its

Force INC but he cant remember the name of the tune

He's gonna check it out as he got the vinyl at home

butty
19th March 2003, 11:31 PM
wahay good work zr :thumbsup:

i like the approach. we dont know the name of the id so wel trak down the geexer whos tape its off :D

Zoneraver
19th March 2003, 11:37 PM
Err Its Barrie

I used to mainly play the acca over Orbital "Choices"

juist a bit of daft info for ya lol

Barrie

20th March 2003, 10:04 PM
Hope you can find it.Thats the mix an all, over the eye+I mix of orbital choice well remembered that man!