View Full Version : id that tune

italian style
22nd February 2002, 03:36 PM
does anybody know a tune called "do you want to party", i do not know who it is by and is a classic anthem which ive been after for ages, it also consist of the vocals "in the morning,, in the evening."

thanks
adam

Jonno
22nd February 2002, 03:49 PM
It's by Bass Value and the song is called Do You Wanna Party released on 3-beat.

DJFANTAZIA
22nd February 2002, 07:39 PM
Ive got this on a promo (4 Mixes), an its a top tune. but it doesnt have the lyric, in the mornin in the evenin,....Gaz has got the same un as me.

Does anyone know which mix I'm on about?

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

sirius
22nd February 2002, 09:03 PM
What do you mean?. I have two different promo 12" of this track, both on 3beat. One is bundled with 'Feeling Happy' and the other is all four tracks of Do you wanna party/accapella. They all have 'in the morning,in the evening' on I think..........Oh well, a positive ID anyway!.

Sirius.

DJFANTAZIA
22nd February 2002, 10:12 PM
Sirius:

4 mixes.

2 vocal mixes, 1 Instrumental and 1 Accappella

Lyrics go ' Let me take you up to the highest, let me take you up to the top,..............do you wanna party?

No mention of the 'In the mornin in the evenin, ...'

3 beat promo, properly printed on 1 side, Cat No. 3BTT003

I know the other version, that you are on about, though, cos Ive heard it on a Back In Time tape, and @Maximes.

Antone got any ideas,

VinylAnimal?, ive been told you know a little bit about vinyl (lol) any ideas

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

Dj Britalian
22nd February 2002, 10:15 PM
I agree there Dj Fantazia:crazy:

I've heard another version other than the one on 3 Beat:fekked:

oldskooldazed (al)
23rd February 2002, 04:19 AM
tis bass value - but the white label

has 2 tracks - do ya wanna party n feeling happy

i ave all on mp3

alan

:D :D :D :D :D :D

sirius
23rd February 2002, 12:45 PM
Whoops!. I get that carried away bouncin around like some demented pogo-stick loony to this particular track that I had never noticed it was different!!!!!!. Just an all time great track, all mixes are absolutely stormingly bonkers :D.
I usually find the white with Feelin'Happy first in my rack for some reason, so I usually play that and just assumed the one with the 'pella on was just a different bside :). Me, Im just glad I got it.
If its any help, the etching is "BP 1 - A1"........this may not be 3beat then, but Im absolutely sure it got a full release with felling happy on the other side. Its a grey sleeve I remember. Happy huntin' bud,

Cheers,

sirius.

Jonno
23rd February 2002, 01:04 PM
It is a top little tune.

I always assumed that white label release was the bands own release - like the Bassheads - Is There Anybody Out There, and then 3-beat picked it up.

sirius
23rd February 2002, 11:16 PM
Righty oh, A quick question/request.

You know that 'In the morning, in the evening, I can do it' vocal sample? wheres it from?. It sounds like a Cathy Dennis tune, is this right? (the one used on BizInc 'Climax') or was it just BassValue. Its not featured on the BassValue Acapella.....
If anyone has the vocal/accapella with these lines in, please can you send me it as mp3 or tell me what its from, so I can look out for it?. I would be very grateful.

Cheers,

Sirius.

sweet sensation
24th February 2002, 12:23 PM
Asked about this tune a few months ago, heres a link to see if it helps. Hope it works !!!

Sweet xx

P.S. Tis a tune btw.

http://www.pianoheaven.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3261