PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got and can I get a copy of???

Pixie
22nd February 2003, 05:38 PM
Item
SHUT UP AND DANCE
LAMBORGHINI

Please ;)

Lol P
3rd March 2003, 02:42 PM
Not sure but sampled Eurythmics Sweet Dreams, with raga style talking over. Not sure if there was just the one mix or whether this was a different version. I'm after that version anyhow.:moonie: Sure there was a ltd edition/promo pressing as well.

Does anyone have a spare copy. Could someone put this in Tune Id's as well to double check . Cheers:confused:

Pixie
3rd March 2003, 04:34 PM
Copied to tune ID's.

:thumbsup:

doolz
3rd March 2003, 06:07 PM
respect to all acid peoples

Jonno
3rd March 2003, 09:39 PM
The version of Lamborghini which definitely samples Sweet Dreams and has a ragga style sample saying "a request to all little acid people in" throughout was definitely just on the normal 12" release. You can get this through www.netsounds.com - the cheapest seller being £8. Search for "ragga twins lamborghini" in Artist and Title.

It was also on Shut Up & Dance's album Dance Before The Police Come but I'm not sure of that version.

nathan
4th March 2003, 03:17 PM
the music wants section? Perhaps I should moderate.

Lol P
5th March 2003, 05:28 PM
Cheers for that all of you, just wanted to check it was the right version.

:cops:

Pixie
5th March 2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by nathan
the music wants section? Perhaps I should moderate.

Its in both ............. so ner :p:p:p:p

butty
5th March 2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Pixie
Its in both ............. so ner :p:p:p:p

thats bad mod practice young lady rule u shud have moved it to here with redirect and then when it got id'd then moved it back to wants. did u not learn nothink at mod school

:p

Pixie
10th March 2003, 10:22 AM
No, Originally it was just a 'Wants' so it was posted in the 'Wants' section for a friend and then I realised that it wasn't ID'dfully, so it was put in here.

There was no point in deleting it from the 'Wants' section as the person concerned still wants it.

So, fat hairy gonads to you :p :p :p :p :p :moonie: (where's the screw u smiley when you need it!!) :rolleyes: :drevil:

Lol P
10th March 2003, 12:51 PM
Cheers Jonno for the pointer to Netsounds. Arrived today about £8 inc I think.

:fekked: