PDA

View Full Version : 3 That Petrol Emotion IDs please

Cazza
25th February 2003, 11:46 PM
I'm not so sure that the white label i bought recently is what the sticker says (that petrol emotion "sensitize") . Can anyone ID the tracks on it.

On one side a single track. It starts "heard a secret and saw you smiling so convincing your so beguiling - leaves me breathless and i can't (thingy?) at all" - he keeps singing something about Helter Swelter Scream and Sow or Speed and Slow. It's a great track tho.

Other side 1st track starts out: oooooh oooooh yarby yarby yooooo then long intro then "Well I cut my teeth on a bed of wire - I sold my soul for my hearts desire". Same voice as the 1st one.

the 2nd track starts w/american voice "Picture this recording studio somewhere far far away", lots of scratching then a rap "I'm afraid music in the modern idiom is too repetitive for my taste but I must admit the rhythm has a certain hypnotic effect" then Yo Yo, F__k Cinderella, f__k bon jovi and mothrf__k Prince man. :o

Thanks in advance. :drum:

wildpitch
26th February 2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Cazza
Other side 1st track starts out: oooooh oooooh yarby yarby yooooo then long intro then "Well I cut my teeth on a bed of wire - I sold my soul for my hearts desire". Same voice as the 1st one.

the 2nd track starts w/american voice "Picture this recording studio somewhere far far away", lots of scratching then a rap "I'm afraid music in the modern idiom is too repetitive for my taste but I must admit the rhythm has a certain hypnotic effect" then Yo Yo, F__k Cinderella, f__k bon jovi and mothrf__k Prince man. :o

Thanks in advance. :drum:

Other side 1st track = The most excellent Abandon. If it has a nice tuff break underneath it it's the Boys Own Mix by Weatherall.

The 2nd track sounds like the intro to Orchestra JB - On A Love Groove. I have a few other TPE 12's any chance you can do a sample Cazza?

lastnightadj
26th February 2003, 06:50 AM
That Petrol Emotion hit a good run here - I loved Abandon

http://www.esmark.net/tpe/tpe-single-15b.jpg

sort of reminds me of NFAD - Baku - Hey venus and Tingle had good mixes too

Indie Dance reminds me of being at college :S

wildpitch
26th February 2003, 07:45 AM
That New FADs track is wicked mate.

Cazza
26th February 2003, 09:35 AM
Thanks lads. Wildpitch - aren't you the kiddie! I'll put samples on later today - gotta go shopping for tiles first. btw have you ever heard of New Class A (who are according to sleeve - Richelle (vocals) Pasha and Plastic Jam)? I bought (75p) a double 12" of their Tribal Dreams with various mixes and it's a brilliant indie dance track. The label is Labello Dance. They are on gemm but not as a double 12". I'll do a sample of that too.

wildpitch
26th February 2003, 09:50 AM
I have at least one New Class A 12", can't think what it is tho. Seem to remember them being a bit average / breakbeaty.

nathan
26th February 2003, 04:03 PM
don't know why you didn't ask ? lol