View Full Version : tune ID please?

glazzy
21st February 2002, 10:54 PM
hello again...
i've been after this song for ages(not quite a chooon)
it's this woman singing/talking she's got a really deep voice and she's goin' on about her fella...he's crap and all that,
i think it's from about '94/'95(that's wen i heard it)

but it's not thae one that goes "i need a man, not just any man"

and it's not the one that goes "suitcase at the door"

it's really bouncy...can't think of any other bits err...bit of a long shot i know but maybe some-1 can help:confused: :confused:

thanks a lot

jayne x

whatyadoinsucka
22nd February 2002, 07:54 AM
no offence intended

or the official release

you are a 'short short man'

can't think who its by

Jonno
22nd February 2002, 09:21 AM
Short Dick Man was by 20 Fingers.

There was also Wham Bam by Candy Girls which had a woman with a deep voice going saying "you no good, low down" etc etc. That's got a bouncy feel as well.

glazzy
22nd February 2002, 10:40 AM
thanks but it's not the 1 by 20 fingers i'll try and find the other one now....cheers m8:D

jayne x

matthew
22nd February 2002, 10:51 AM
aint this the tune on posativa, the classic by outrage - tall an handsome !!!

:thumbsup:

mattyg

matthew
22nd February 2002, 10:56 AM
theres another i've got, a little known one that is that sort of black female diva voice type like what you are on about

somebody feat primax and kimberley I think ???, has words in somert like about girlfriend and you've got a face like a backside or somert.

not listened to it for a very long time will have to find out the correct wordage !

:phones:

glazzy
22nd February 2002, 10:59 AM
it isn't wham bam-candy girls

and it's not outrage-tall and handsome either:(

i had it on a tape but threw it away cos my b/f threw my maxime's tape out of the car window cos i wouldn't listen to anything else(i didn't know i'd trown it away cos it was in a bag full of tapes and they all went in the bin...ooops)

thanks for the help though...i don't think i'm gonna get this 1 cos i can't think of a good description....i've got the tune in my head but for the life of me i can't get it out of my mouth!!!!!!

cheers for the help!:) :) :)

jayne x

glazzy
22nd February 2002, 11:03 AM
is there any chance you could get the name of it 4 us matty??

it could be it.....there was definatley a black women doin the singin!!:D

jayne x

glazzy
22nd February 2002, 01:41 PM
i've had a scan round on audio galaxy and the only thing i can find is "primax feat kimberly-sound the alarm"

this is kinda wot it sounds like...but it's not the 1:( :( :(

the woman has got a deeper voice than this

i dont think i'm gonna find it...the tune is total sh*te but it's like sentimental value, that's y i want it

thanks for the help every1

jayne x

matthew
22nd February 2002, 01:47 PM
that is the 1 I've got,

ps: that is a funny tune if you wana invest in it !!

as 4 the one you mean, i have no idea !

ta

mattyg

Jonno
22nd February 2002, 02:07 PM
You could try Liz Torres - If You Keep It Up. Although it was released in 1990, it does have a black chick moaning about her bloke.
It's wierd how many different songs people can name which have a bird complaining about blokes in them. A case of art imitating life eh.

glazzy
23rd February 2002, 12:53 AM
it's none of the above:( :( :(

the hunt goes on:confused: :confused: :confused:

thanks for all your help every1

jayne x

doolz
23rd February 2002, 01:29 AM
um jus got a tune off audiogalaxy called
sheer bronze - walkin on

has a bird singing about her crap fella

"ooooooh boy love is what im looking for, but your causing me too much pain,i dont need you in my life noooooo playing your wicked games ya tried to confuse me you took all my love and used me so now im gone yes im gone gone gone"

chorus
coz il be walkin on with my head held high walkin on with my arms open wide etc etc etc

foookin good tune actually this very bouncey not sure if i got the 92 orig or the 94 remix tho

glazzy
23rd February 2002, 01:40 AM
cheers m8 i'll have a go at gettin it now....hopefully this is the 1...don't recognise the lyrics but then if i did i'd be able to give a better description...lol

thanks

jayne x:)

whatyadoinsucka
23rd February 2002, 08:30 AM
doolz

i reckognize them lyricks

i'm sure its a right tune

glazzy
23rd February 2002, 09:40 PM
just got it from audio galaxy and it's not the 1:(

i'm startin to think maybe it was all in my imagination:crazy: :crazy:

but thanks a lot :) :) :)

jayne x

doolz
28th April 2002, 05:03 PM
right i think iove worked out what this is i jus cant remeer what its called the vocal is ru paul the drag queen alan wil remeber what the name is ive got it somewhere

thats why the voice is so deep coz its a bloke

glazzy
28th April 2002, 08:56 PM
no way...this thread is over 2 months old!!!!

it would be great to get an ID for it though:D :D :D ,

cheers:) :) :)

jayne x