PDA

View Full Version : bundel of tunes to id...

stopmeandslapme
21st February 2003, 10:54 PM
ok, here goes...

first off, there are various white labels(?) i'm after from 91/92 that have the titles:-
Coma Club
Crowd Control
Done It Again
Dr Fouriers
Break Time - Volume III
do any of these names ring a bell and who are they by or are those the artist names???

secondly, any soulseek users my user name is stopmeandslapme and i've just added a "tune ids required" folder so if anyone cares to take a look it would be much appreciated and of course i will return the compliment. they're all short (1 minute) clips so won't take long to download...

cheers mateys

turpieaj
22nd February 2003, 10:18 AM
Probably Naz aka Naz - Started Again

jonnyp
22nd February 2003, 04:16 PM
crowd control might be ramos and supreme

turpieaj
23rd February 2003, 01:18 AM
yep thats correct it was released on soapbar records if my mind doesn't fail me (10" vinyl)

Konspiracy
24th February 2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by stopmeandslapme
Coma Club

I think Ive got this, but mine too is a white, probably a promo, and most definitely Belgian. 4 tracks, 3 of which are very hard, one however is a bit of a stomper. Ring any bells?

I think its from Music Man records

stopmeandslapme
24th February 2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Konspiracy
I think Ive got this, but mine too is a white, probably a promo, and most definitely Belgian. 4 tracks, 3 of which are very hard, one however is a bit of a stomper. Ring any bells?

I think its from Music Man records

I think that must be the one!
Don't suppose there's any chance you could rip it and share it?

Pleeeeeeeease!

I'm doing my white vinyls now btw so have a look on soulseek in a couple of weeks - some real treasure!