View Full Version : Michael Jackson!

Tigger
17th February 2003, 04:01 AM
honest!

whats this one:

splattdesigns.co.uk/mixes/mj.mp3

lastnightadj
17th February 2003, 06:27 AM
This is the excellent "Don't Stop Until You Get Enough" off the wonderful "Off The Wall" LP

http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_aff4b7b86f11c6a30f413fc62ab627f2/i-1.JPG

Danny
17th February 2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by lastnightadj
This is the excellent "Don't Stop Until You Get Enough" off the wonderful "Off The Wall" LP
[/IMG]

spotted this one yesterday........is it worth £14.99 in good nicker?

Shooms
17th February 2003, 03:59 PM
I got a double A-sided 12" of 'Don't stop till you get enough' & on the flip is 'Gotta be startin' something' - both powerful party classics - can dig out the cat deets if u want 'em :thumbsup:

PS on a similar tip also got a double a-sided 12" of Diana Ross 'Upside down' & 'I'm coming out' :thumbsup:

butty
17th February 2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by lastnightadj

http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_aff4b7b86f11c6a30f413fc62ab627f2/i-1.JPG

that cover looks like it could do with a bit of a buff its all black, especially over his face

lastnightadj
17th February 2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Danny_R
spotted this one yesterday........is it worth £14.99 in good nicker?

not really more like £4.99 - its a bargain bin classic - should be able to pick one up for a quid :thumbsup:

Edinjapan
17th February 2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Shoomster
I got a double A-sided 12" of 'Don't stop till you get enough' & on the flip is 'Gotta be startin' something' - both powerful party classics - can dig out the cat deets if u want 'em :thumbsup:

PS on a similar tip also got a double a-sided 12" of Diana Ross 'Upside down' & 'I'm coming out' :thumbsup:

Upside down!

What a choooon!

If anything is dying for an up to date funk over its that!!!

:drum: :guitar: :heart:

nathan
17th February 2003, 08:13 PM
no edinjapan don't tempt fate ;). The original is just fine thanks. Hit start on the decks and watch the room explode. BOOM

sirius
17th February 2003, 09:06 PM
Somebody wants to tell Michael Jackson theres a crazy black man imposter on his record sleeve..........lol.

Dont stop till you get enough is a right funky ass tune.

Sirius.

Edinjapan
18th February 2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by nathan
no edinjapan don't tempt fate ;). The original is just fine thanks. Hit start on the decks and watch the room explode. BOOM

Take your point Nath, would have to be a corking remix to be even close to the original!!!!:drum:

Edinjapan
22nd February 2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Shoomster

Shoom could ya dig out those details for me mate?

Or you could just sell em to me ahem?!:$ ;)