PDA

View Full Version : wats it called

glenn
10th February 2003, 08:08 PM
ello all!;) ive got a white label and on 1 side its got danise lopez-dont u wanna be mine and on the other side its got mr monday -future and another trak,but i dont know the name of this:S .its not a new pressing its deffo old dont know if its a booty either.so if anyones got the same slab of vinyl, wats my mistry track called?

oldskooldazed (al)
10th February 2003, 08:15 PM
glenn

its big sasha tune with radio tuneed in etc

tom salta - new generation

jope these cleans query up

al

:D :D :D :D :D

david@sharlo.freeserve.co
10th February 2003, 08:29 PM
tom salta - new generation
b side 'the underground mix' that's the best mix-in my humble opinion!

mikey
10th February 2003, 08:53 PM
glenn

i've got a booty with 'mr monday' & 'denise lopez' on as well.
the 3rd track on mine is by 'FPI Project'.i think the track's called 'let's go'...but i've heard it called 'hey you' by some people.i have got the FPI Project LP which has it on but it can't remember the title..soz!
mikey

oldskooldazed (al)
10th February 2003, 09:16 PM
yeah mikey i know one your on about aswell fella - aye its let go also labelled as hey you in 91

alan

:D :D :D :D :D :D

mikey
10th February 2003, 09:21 PM
that booty is a bit dodgy actually,it misses the first couple of notes off the start of mr monday.
i was gonna play it on NYE in liverpool and i couldn't get my head round how far out the timing was so i sacked it off.excellent tune though,does exactly what it says on the tin
:phones:
mikey

glenn
10th February 2003, 11:40 PM
cheers fellas;) thats the track on the record,and your right mr monday is a twat to mix with ,mines the same:axe: