PDA

View Full Version : Sasha tune 91

Shooms
10th February 2003, 03:35 PM
Hi.... this tune is on the set that starts with Unique 3 - no more & has other stuff like Dreams are made to be broken & Mariah Carey - Emotions (C&C dub) etc etc

For those with the full set of this (I've seen condensed versions) this is the tune after the tune (which I also need ID'ing lol) after Bam Bam Musique - Milk of Magnesia (before that was Seal - Killer - William Orbit mix). and Before the Jomanda/Soundsource mashup.... if that makes sense lol !

Basically a funky b/b tune with a wicked rising synth noise - MC comes in with a hip house rhyme - sample vocals 'slow it down, turn it up to 45, " breaks down to a funky 70's brass/piano groove with female diva vocals 'I'm showing, I'm showing you the meaning (or feeling)' then slams back into the synth & rap.

Any ideas ? Cheers in advance :thumbsup:

pauly p
10th February 2003, 03:37 PM
Here you go...

The meaning - Showing you the feeling

Pauly P

Shooms
10th February 2003, 03:38 PM
Top man !! :king: :king:

lolol - the vocals gave it away didn't it ;)

pauly p
10th February 2003, 03:40 PM
Check my sales list I sent you Shooms
There`s one on there, hehe!
Pauly P

Shooms
10th February 2003, 03:45 PM
Nice one Pauly.....:king:

Danny
10th February 2003, 03:47 PM
shooms.....which set is this?

dont suppose you could send us a copy of it? i cud send you a tape or two in return......:)

Shooms
10th February 2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Danny_R
shooms.....which set is this?

dont suppose you could send us a copy of it? i cud send you a tape or two in return......:)

certainly can send you a copy mate - PM me ya deets :thumbsup:

Best thing about this set apart from the great tunes & mixing is the quality of the recording - nice, loud & phat bass :thumbsup:

nathan
10th February 2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Shoomster
certainly can send you a copy mate - PM me ya deets :thumbsup:

Best thing about this set apart from the great tunes & mixing is the quality of the recording - nice, loud & phat bass :thumbsup:

oh matey can you up a copy for me to download or summin pls how big is file

Shooms
10th February 2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by nathan
oh matey can you up a copy for me to download or summin pls how big is file

Mate - I can't FTP so doing it the old fashioned way - either C90 tape or ripped to MP3 - PM me ya snail mail addy mate & let us know if you want CD or tape :thumbsup: