PDA

View Full Version : zone 1991 tune id

david@sharlo.freeserve.co
7th February 2003, 07:17 PM
Just found this site hope someone can help.Got an 91 tape from zone a Barry jay mix The track I am after is techno-ish has the sample 'jack the system' and a vocal 'From the humanisation,arms reduction for the benifit of the nation or its destruction....peace or anihilation.Any idea? Also back in the day at Jenks bar dj Andy D(I think!) used to put an accapella over Evolution Metropolis-'dirty rumours have been going around etc. same as used in Lee marrow lipstick anybody know that one?Cheers Dave B.

sample_city
7th February 2003, 08:05 PM
The vocal 'From the humanisation,arms reduction for the benifit of the nation or its destruction....peace or anihilation' is from 'Anihilation' by Crucifix (a U.S. hardcore punk band!!)
it was used by Orbital in their '91 Classic 'Choice' - don't think i ever heard this in the zone tho'

7th February 2003, 08:32 PM
choice eye+i mix-good call

sirius
7th February 2003, 08:48 PM
Orbital 'Choice', what a fantastic tunerooney! :). Love that track.

Anyone got a full copy of Orbital and N-JOI live that was broadcast on Radio1 in 1992?. That was good, dont have it all anymore unfortunately.

Sasha did a pretty good prog house remix of Belfast in about 1999 :).

7th February 2003, 09:48 PM
Seen that Hard to Find have a copy of orbital choice remix at £60!! The tracks good but they just take the p. Anyone got a copy to sell a bit cheaper?

7th February 2003, 10:10 PM
Got a bit more of the accapella i'm trying to id it's also on f.o.g "differences" goes.."do you want my heart do you want my mind baby or are you just wasting my time do you want me baby " Hope that's a bit more help.Cheers