PDA

View Full Version : strong piano track "freeeeeee, meeeee"

timrady
6th February 2003, 04:52 AM
hey again!

thuoght id post here also :)

this track that me and andy j searched for for a while that ive still had no luck with is still buggen me.

it is a slower housey style (kinda like k klass really) and has this very very strong piano line. there is not much rhythm to the piano, its just a slow chordal line jammed together, nice melody though, very strong piano line...

the vocals are female and i cant make out the verses. the chorus is also a bit of a problem but this is what i got: kind of a wailing voice

freeeeeeeeeeee
meeeeeeeeeeee

there are obviously other words in there but the "eee" bit is really emphasised. its been a while since i heard this track get played so this description might not be as good as it could be.

i found something titled "free" on vinylsearcher.com listed as a 4/4 house whitelabel but no sample so no idea really. can anyone help us out???

one other thing i remember, in the verses, the beat is similar to k klass - rhythm is a mystery as in those light percussion noises and snares...

hope anyone out there can help, cheers :)

tim

whatyadoinsucka
6th February 2003, 08:57 AM
ain't that

release me...........

forget who its by

timrady
6th February 2003, 09:03 AM
no its not pressure by sunscreem, so many people have already said that :confused: maybe my description is bad. no this song is slower and more housey than the sunscreem track

thanks anyway mate

grad
6th February 2003, 11:18 AM
have a look at this thread...it's all i can think of at the moment..

plenty of wailing and freeee's & meeee's in this one, wailing at the end of each verse & it's a slowish track..

http://www.pianoheaven.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7752