PDA

View Full Version : Zone Matt Bell Id's (with sound clips)

bob_skipton
1st February 2003, 11:05 AM
IMPORTANT !!!!! YOU MUST COPY AND PASTE THE LINKS !!!!!

Finally managed to sort out some samples for some of the tunes that are difficult to describe, here's a couple of Matt Bell Id's for starters, I hope the file sizes are OK...pls tell me if they aren't suitable...please remember to copy and paste the links...they won't work if you launch them from here....!!!!

Bob

Clip 1 :-

http://www.geocities.com/rmount76/mattbellid1.mp3

Clip 1.2 (below) is a bit more of the first tune if you need more :-

http://www.geocities.com/rmount76/mattbellid1.2.mp3

Clip 2 :-

http://www.geocities.com/rmount76/mattbell2.mp3

thanks all !

Zoneraver
1st February 2003, 11:37 AM
2nd one is P Lion "Burn in his hands"

hope this helps

Alan

jonnyp
1st February 2003, 01:08 PM
#1 is UDG - Heaven

jonny

bob_skipton
1st February 2003, 01:43 PM
Cheers fellas....

Don't suppose you know the labels aswell ??

thanks again top id'in.....more to come !

Bob

jonnyp
1st February 2003, 02:29 PM
dunno if UDG got a proper release...think mine is usual white label bollox.

P Lion was released on their own label...P Lion Productions (PLR I think is the cat)....will try find it later if nobody comes in with a more informative answer

jonny

bob_skipton
1st February 2003, 06:38 PM
Cheers Jonny......thanks for info ure a star !!!

Jonno
1st February 2003, 08:21 PM
The mix of P Lion on that clip is the Alternative mix which is on the remix 12" - cat# PL RX 00192. Although it is on P. Lion Productions, it could also be listed as Beat Club as that's also on the cover.

bob_skipton
1st February 2003, 09:17 PM
Jonny...thanks for info...but I found Lion P fairly cheap....on Beat Club....so I thought fook it and ordered it....

LION ,P
BURN IN HIS HANDS
12" BEAT CLUB PL00191 ITALY

ya think it'll be ok ????

Bob

Jonno
2nd February 2003, 06:54 PM
You've bought the original 12 there. IMO the ambient mix is probably the best mix on there. It's very similar to the alternative mix.

bob_skipton
2nd February 2003, 07:16 PM
thanks for that....I cancelled that and ordered the remimx...the one you specified :-

cat# PL RX 00192

So aslong as that's the one in the clip it'll do me.....

thanks again people....top id'in !!!!!

Bob

bob_skipton
6th February 2003, 09:15 AM
Jonny,

received UDG - HEAVEN / ON YOUR TODD.....

It's on UDG (UDG001) it also says Perfecto mixes....

The heaven track is not the correct one.....on your todd I've heard before sounds good but not sure if there's another mix.

Any more info on the heaven track....which version do I need....help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Bob

bob_skipton
6th February 2003, 09:24 AM
UDG - HEAVEN / ON YOUR TODD

doesn't say what mixes are on it but it's on MIXDOWN label

any ideas....

cheers

Bob

sirius
6th February 2003, 08:05 PM
The one you may have heard is the promo whitelabel, has a sort of squealing noise before the piano kicks in and a rumbly bass bit which I dont remember being on the mixdown one.

Errm, trouble is, youve more chance of platting fog m8.

See ya

Sirius.

bob_skipton
6th February 2003, 10:08 PM
thats the fella.....with the squealy noise b4 the piano......

I'm gonna get on the chatrooms and create a room about platting fog........boomer !!!!!!!

thanks for info.....it's a twat because I phoned a shop today and they said...oh yeah the white-label....here it is....oh no sorry it was sold yesterday....but then I didn't know you see.....

so you reckon it's the white label.....?

Bob

sirius
6th February 2003, 10:21 PM
The one which has a bit of deep rumbling bass and the high pitch squeels is the whitelabel.
I need to dig both mine out to clarify though I suppose.

The arrangement is slightly different too from what I remember.

Ill have a look for them now........

Sirius.

sirius
6th February 2003, 10:36 PM
Right!!!!!!!

Bugger me.

Ive never noticed after all this time :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

The whitelabel has virtually no lyrics. Thats the main thing thats different, besides the entire arrangement!. Holy moly.

The mixdown (MIXUK9) version has a twinkly cascading type start, is a tad faster and has a bird screaming on it.

The whitelabel UDG1) kicks straight in at the hardcoreish bit, has no lyrics and has the afore mentioned deep bass and squealing which is not on the proper release at all.....

The white (I found) to be damn hard to get. But these days with the internet n all that u never know.

Shit. Playing my whitelabel I have found its gone fekking bastarding egg shaped! Fek fek fek fek fek fek fek fek fek fek fek fek fek sake. NOT ANOTHER AAARARARARARRARAGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!.

Im off for a damn good cry.

Sirius.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(