PDA

View Full Version : tunage getting nailed

king coe
24th January 2003, 05:03 PM
well its a good start to the ny getting the lets make good tonight tune ive ordered mine to ,nice 1 kospiracy,who id ed it 4 u?

anyway this is the 1 tune im still going mad trying to id and maybe konspiracy can lend a hand/ear!

SLAM SLAM - MOVE
KARMA-MMM BABY
DENISE LOPEZ - DONT YOU WANNA BE MINE
MARATHON - MOVIN - WHITE LABEL MIX
CORINA-LOVING YOU LIKE CRAZY
FORGETY ME KNOTTS dmc MIX
MASSIVE ATTACK-UNFINSHED SYMPATHY(OAKIE MIX)
FRIENDS OF MATTHEW - OUT THERE
????????? aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
SINED ROSA - SAX-O-PHONE - B SIDE
CREATIVE THIEVES - NASTY RHYTHM
LAST RHYTHM - LAST RHYTHM
LEFTFIELD - WHITNEY ACCAPELLA

feb the 8th at shellys but others have re named the night,iwas there it was me mates b day so i know its feb 8th

its the 1 that samples dfx-relax your body and i think lisa stansfield come on ive been after this 12 years is this my lucky year

toooooooooooon
:axe:

:guitar: :drum: :guitar::axe:

wildpitch
24th January 2003, 05:42 PM
Not sure what you want ID'ing there mate. But a stab in the dark, I have something from that era'ish call Dancing On The Feel Line and there's also Mixmasters that samples both, I think.

oldskooldazed (al)
24th January 2003, 07:28 PM
frozz can i ave a rip of that dance the feel line mucka - i recognise that name defo im gonna put ya some samples up aswell of some more ids i think are your bag

cheers

alan

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

wildpitch
24th January 2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by OldskoolDazed (al)
frozz can i ave a rip of that dance the feel line mucka - i recognise that name defo im gonna put ya some samples up aswell of some more ids i think are your bag

cheers

alan

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Course chap. Bit busy over the weekend, but I'll do my best.

Konspiracy
27th January 2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by king coe
[B]well its a good start to the ny getting the lets make good tonight tune ive ordered mine to ,nice 1 kospiracy,who id ed it 4 u?

anyway this is the 1 tune im still going mad trying to id and maybe konspiracy can lend a hand/ear!

B]

The truth makes me look like a tune nerd (which I am), had a glance thru some old mags, noticed it in one of the sections, took a gamble and it paid off:phones:

I think Ive got that tape somewhere, I'll dig it out and av a listen.

Neil