PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore IDs

Mike
14th January 2003, 10:08 PM
All 1992 breakbeat stuff, any help appreciated as always. I've put the clips up on a site:

http://www.apru75.dsl.pipex.com/ids/

Cheers

Mike

sirius
14th January 2003, 10:52 PM
FUCK ME, mike! Soz I cant help, but What a blast from the past!.

Number 5 is a real favourite of mine :). Tunerooney. Havent heard that for years! Big 'Gallery' Leeds tune. Perhaps Ste Luigi can help on this one? Let me know if you ever find out what it is!. Thanks for digging this up dude.

Sirius.

Biskit
14th January 2003, 11:21 PM
Had a listen Mike, dunno any sorry!! Wouldnt mind knowing the name of track 7!!:p

Mike
14th January 2003, 11:45 PM
Sirius - just had number 5 ID'd on another board (the shame of it)

Apparently it's the B Side to DJ Rap - Divine Rhythm (Reverb Recs) but they didn't leave the name of the track, and I can't find it on any discographies either....

Also had Number 6 ID'd - it's TNT - Drop You Suckers on Roughtone Recs (just in case anyone cares, lol)

sweet sensation
14th January 2003, 11:56 PM
Theres some tunes there Mike :drum:

I could be talking out me arse here but the first one sounds like it could be a remix of Collapse - Hold Me In Your Arms, but it probably aint. I think it was no 3 that sounded a bit 2 Bad Miceyish !! :axe:

Ive probably been no help here whatsoever cos Im not that up on me names of hardcore tunes, altho Im learning slowly ;) :$ defo wouldnt mind knowing what no.7 is, thats a bomb of a tune :head:

ste huxley
15th January 2003, 01:17 PM
Had a listen but I'm sorry I cant help

BUT

1 & 2 are right up my street and parked in my fuckin drive!

I've heard then both before, tunes.

Now on my wants lists too!

grad
15th January 2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by ste huxley

1 & 2 are right up my street and parked in my fuckin drive!

:D made me laugh that did ste..

had a listen as well but don't now any of em :(

Mike
15th January 2003, 01:50 PM
Yup - tricky ones aren't they... looks like I've got everyone stumped with em :o

jonnyp
15th January 2003, 02:21 PM
1 does sound like some kinda remix of collapse but I've not heard of one if here was one..most likely a blatant ripoff.

2 is one of my all time wants, I know it but I am probably gonna be a twat for the time being as I'm awaiting confirmation of an order...will let you know asap

Dara
15th January 2003, 03:48 PM
#5 is indeed the B side to Divine Rhythm but has no title on the record.
The catalog number is REVBT 017

:D :D :D

Mike
23rd January 2003, 11:20 AM
FAO Mr Huxley - I've had an ID on clip 1 off this list which you were after, apparently it's one of the tracks off F Project 12 - "The O" (White 012).. Have found a local shop that has a copy in stock so I'm gonna check it out at the weekend...

Gotta say I didn't used to know many of the F Project tunes and some of them are dodgy to say the least but I've found a few corkers on there recently!!!

Also Sweet I've had number 7 ID'd as:

Original DJ Vibes - Nice Up De Area E.P - Dancefloor Studios - DFS003

Jonnyp - any joy with clip 2 yet??? Pretty please!! lol

Mike

sweet sensation
23rd January 2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Mike
Also Sweet I've had number 7 ID'd as:

Original DJ Vibes - Nice Up De Area E.P - Dancefloor Studios - DFS003

Mike

Nice one Mike :thumbsup:

Good luck with the rest of your ids :D

Aydo
24th January 2003, 12:26 PM
:o

number 1 is a tune!!, i remember it used to get caned at many a big night over here back in the day, so surely one of you lot know it

ive wanted this i'd for years, come on !!!!!

mike if you get confirmation on F Project can u pm me plse m8?

cheers ;)

Dara
24th January 2003, 03:31 PM
I Have F Project 12 but can't seem to play your clips to check it.

I can tell you it has a piano breakdown with a vocal "sometimes you're thinkin to make yourself a new life, you dream of heaven"

Is that the one??

:D :D :D

Aydo
24th January 2003, 04:02 PM
Thanks Dara you star :) thats the one! :thumbsup:

I owe you a :pixie:

top tune

:phones:

Mike
24th January 2003, 05:16 PM
Aydo m8 there are a couple of other tunes with these vocals as well, one of which is an australian record so could possibly be the one you want... Ground level - Dreams of Heaven, it's more of a housey tune than the f project one.

Mike

Aydo
25th January 2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Mike
Aydo m8 there are a couple of other tunes with these vocals as well, one of which is an australian record so could possibly be the one you want... Ground level - Dreams of Heaven, it's more of a housey tune than the f project one.

Mike

ground level yeh thats the one, aussie too wahey ;) :axe:

thanks m8 spot on

good luck with the others