PDA

View Full Version : Lol !! Sasha at Orbit 91 mix !!

sweet sensation
7th January 2003, 08:00 PM
After reading the fave mix thread, I just had to put this mix on and among the 2 quad classicas that for the life of me I cant remember what they are, theres a track on there that I NEED to know what it is..

Its no. 16 on my cd and Mikeys if I remember rightly..it comes after Indie - Appalonia, so it should be about 10 on shooms and naths.

Soz folks, I cant think of a way to descibe it for the people who dont have the cd :axe: oh I'll have a go...

Its an instrumental and sounds quite old 89ish its got a fast beat then some high synthy sounds playing a top melody, underneath it (Im presuming its the same tune) sounds really familiar, but cant think of what it is :axe:

There told you I couldnt describe it !! Lol ! :rolleyes:

Ta in advance

Sweet xx

P.S. Oh the next one on it I wouldnt mind knowing either !!

Danny
7th January 2003, 09:01 PM
the one after you're talking about sweet is "macolm mcclaren feat. alison limerick - magics back".

i have a spare of this if you want it mate.:rolleyes:

sweet sensation
7th January 2003, 11:48 PM
Cheers Danny :thumbsup:

How much ???

nathan
8th January 2003, 01:29 AM
i'll have to add this to the amazing/expensive records i thought were shite and gave away.

along with

sasha and john digweed:- northern exposure (didn't have mix of water from a vine leaf I wanted

and

fantazia:- the first taste with sunset regime on it. (got into house and gave it away)

Danny
8th January 2003, 01:33 AM
does a fiver sound ok???:phones:

(as well as that vertigo cd..............cheeky LOL);)

Shooms
8th January 2003, 11:20 AM
Sweetie the tune after Indie is a tune called Tasmin - It's easy (Mandelbrot mix) - Magics Back is after Tasmin.

Sweetie I thought I ripped you Tasmin ? If not here's a quick description of the 2 tunes:

Tasmin: Breakbeat tune with strings sorta similar to those on Salsa House along with high octave synth/bleepy melody - no lyrics.

Alison Limerick: synthy rushy noise rising in pitch dropping to a pounding piano line & Alison singing summat like 'Higher ! Higher !' & then a couple of verses but can't rem the lyrics.

Sweets - I think I either posted or PM'd Kingcoe about this tune - will find out & paste here (has cat deets etc).

:thumbsup:

sweet sensation
8th January 2003, 11:22 AM
errrr.....this is gonna sound a bit tight, but errr thanx for the offer of a record danny but Im gonna wait and see if I can find it for 50p !! :rolleyes:

About the vertigos...Im planning on ripping all my tapes to mp3 when I get a chance, so will let you know when Ive done them....Im a bit shit at this (ask Shoomie :$ ) but I promise I will do them soon, just gotta get grad to remind me how to do it...:confused:

I have no tape to tape at the mo (cos its broke :( ) otherwise Id do that...but I promise I'll do me vertigos asap :)

Sweet xx

sweet sensation
8th January 2003, 11:26 AM
Cheers Shooms :thumbsup:

You probably have ripped me it, but me memory is pants :axe:

It sounds right by your description, which is miles better than mine !! :crazy:

Ta for everyones help :D

doolz
8th January 2003, 11:51 AM
its on warehouse raves 6 if this helps
tamsin fukkin rocks
proper tune

Danny
8th January 2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by sweet sensation

I have no tape to tape at the mo (cos its broke :( ) otherwise Id do that...but I promise I'll do me vertigos asap :)

cheers sweet:D