PDA

View Full Version : Loving you like crazy ???

digthemusic
27th December 2002, 01:02 PM
I heard this off the sasha nov 90 at shellys on the every thing starts with e web site.

The tune in question has a women singing loving you like crazy over the top of a slow piano tune.Are these on the same record or is it an accapella mixed over the top.

The only loving you like crazy i`ve found is by corina is this the tune i`m after.

Thanks in advance digthemusic:D :D

sirius
27th December 2002, 01:20 PM
I was gonna say Corina, but knowing 'the man like' sasha, it could have been a pella, cos it was on tons of acapella compilations I think. Hmmn. dunno bud.

Sirius.

johns_ar
27th December 2002, 05:57 PM
i got corina if yer want it like

Shooms
27th December 2002, 07:04 PM
Hmmm... from yr description mate it sounds like the pella of Corina over the top of Evolution - Metropolis (Sasha piano dub)...however I dunno the mix you mean - also the 'main' mix that everyone knows (rolling b-line, synth stabs) is the Todd Terry mix(es) on Cutting - the original is also on Cutting - which is where you'll find the pella along with the fantastic Berrios dub & Berrios beats.

I'm gonna head over to ESWAE laters for meself (sounds they got some new mixes up :) ) & will confirm for ya :thumbsup:

digthemusic
27th December 2002, 07:24 PM
It does sound like an accapella,but i can`t remember what evolution metropolis goes like.I was on athems.com this morning listeng to a mp3 download in the cd section when i heard the tune again but it did not say the name of the dj.I`ve tried to search for a sample of metropolis but to no avail i could ne find one.

I tried to buy this off ebay a few months ago and thought i was quids in when the auctuon ende for a £5.99,but the chappie who was selling it would`nt let it go to me because the reserve had not been met.

Ps the record i`m after is on about the 19 minute mark,But im also after the tune which is on the 11minute mark as well.

pps would any body have a full track listing for the who download as there are a lot of verycraking to there to invest in.

cheers in advance digthemusic

Shooms
27th December 2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by digthemusic
It does sound like an accapella,but i can`t remember what evolution metropolis goes like.I was on athems.com this morning listeng to a mp3 download in the cd section when i heard the tune again but it did not say the name of the dj.I`ve tried to search for a sample of metropolis but to no avail i could ne find one.

I tried to buy this off ebay a few months ago and thought i was quids in when the auctuon ende for a £5.99,but the chappie who was selling it would`nt let it go to me because the reserve had not been met.

Ps the record i`m after is on about the 19 minute mark,But im also after the tune which is on the 11minute mark as well.

pps would any body have a full track listing for the who download as there are a lot of verycraking to there to invest in.

cheers in advance digthemusic

Wotcha mate - the tune 11 mins in after Total Confusion is 2 mixes/copies of 2 for joy - in a state - this is easy enuff to track down & should not be too much dosh :thumbsup:

At 17 mins the Todd Terry mix of Corina kicks in - Think Tank - Hack 1 being scratched in after - so there you go - it's the Todd Terry mix on Cutting Records you're after :thumbsup:

digthemusic
27th December 2002, 08:41 PM
Thank ypu very very very much for that shooms m8 heres a left over turkey sandwich for ya.

http://www.carolinaturkey.com/images/con_item27.jpg

I`m glad its not the metropolis by evolution because everybody wants the shirt off you`re back for this one.

As for the 2 for joy in a state i`ve got this little bleeder some where in me collection.I asked for this tune off anther cd but some one thought it was the leeds warehouse mix of LFO,which they was`nt sure about,but i remember the LFO tune repeating in *a robot style voice* L F O,but i is a long time since i`ve heard this tuneruny.

Thanks again there shooms m8 :D :D :thumbsup:

digthemusic