PDA

View Full Version : this guy will give $50 fo this ID......

Danny
20th December 2002, 01:28 PM
$50 for the peep who knows the name of this one........

https://answers.google.com/answers/main?cmd=threadview&id=116081

go on - do it for OSA;)

sirius
20th December 2002, 04:24 PM
I think I know it, might be wrong but, hey Ive give it my best shot. What do you think?

Sirius.

sirius
20th December 2002, 06:58 PM
Wow. For some nostalgia of old adverts and kids theme tunes, the guy asking this questions's web site stonks!!!!!!!.

Ive just rediscovered "The Mysterious Cities of Gold" thanks to this - My god!!!!!!!! that was the best cartoon ever made - absolutely fantastic and pissed all over everything else without doubt. A real blast from the past for me is that one.

Ive just downloaded the theme tune to Supergran, DogTaniarn and the three muskahounds, 80 Days Around the World with Willy Fog already, too!. Lovely.

Sirius.

Zoneraver
20th December 2002, 07:39 PM
Lost cities of gold was good but it aint the best

Ulysees 31 and Dungeons & Dragons was best

i gotta question

any remeber the space sentinels??

Alan :o)

Shadow Demon......

yeessss Venger

I want you to follow the young ones and report to me if dungeon master helps them in their plans

sirius
20th December 2002, 08:49 PM
Yeah, I admit, those two were on a par. I loved them too.......just a real blast from the past - Id forgot all about it

ilovepiano
21st December 2002, 01:00 AM
If you want top kids tv cartoony themes, have a search on kazaa. I got thundercats, he-man and gummi bears a while back!

spiely
21st December 2002, 04:18 AM
:) :) :)

Dungeons & Dragons.

oooooooooooooooooohhh,
absolute class. Years ahead of its time.

memories.......................

nostalgia is not what it used to be, is it?!!!

Aydo
21st December 2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by sirius

Ive just rediscovered "The Mysterious Cities of Gold" thanks to this - My god!!!!!!!! that was the best cartoon ever made - absolutely fantastic and pissed all over everything else without doubt.

Sirius.

christ didnt you ever see Battle of the Planets aka G-Force aka Gatchaman

now that was the lick

the mental human whirly thing that couldnt be defeated ...such a top toon :drevil:

erm..and the bad guy in drag with lipstick eheh

sirius
21st December 2002, 01:38 PM
Yeah but the mysterious cities of gold was more special, had more thought and feeling behind it and top top animation way ahead of its time. This was a trend setter. Of course there were other great cartoons, but this was just a pure belter.

Danny
21st December 2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by sirius
Yeah but the mysterious cities of gold was more special, had more thought and feeling behind it and top top animation way ahead of its time. This was a trend setter. Of course there were other great cartoons, but this was just a pure belter.

........do you know where yer can get episodes of "cities of gold" nowadays????:S

......t'was the bestest program ever:axe:

spiely
21st December 2002, 04:49 PM
:) :) :) :) :)

Is it just me that was a sad 14 year old, or did anyone else fantasise about the girl in G-Force.

Fuk top totty, love to find her G spot.

spiely.................:p :p :p

nathan
21st December 2002, 05:39 PM
someone bought me battle fo the planets dvd as a present. (It sells for a mint on ebay! cause it's kinda manga-esque) and the robot talks about the fit girl and says she makes him feel funny but he doesn't know why. LOL dungeons and dragons was top also liked this wicked one where they were based underground and came outta long tubes to the planets surface. anybody id this? There used to be the ultimate website with theme songs. graphics. it had everything jamie and the magic torch, flumps etc. can't remember the url though :(

sirius
21st December 2002, 07:42 PM
Danny, I dont know, but Im gonna have a poka around the net - it appears theres a BIG BIG Cult following of this!. Yesterday, I picked up some sounds and screenshots/realmedia vidoe clips of the intros and stuff at

http://www.80snostalgia.com/classictv/mcog/movies.html

Just loved that theme tune too! (even though it sounds cheesey now). I think I was in my third or fourth year at Junior school when this came out!, I couldnt wait to get home!.

See ya.

Sirius.

Aydo
22nd December 2002, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by spiely
:) :) :) :) :)

Is it just me that was a sad 14 year old, or did anyone else fantasise about the girl in G-Force.

Fuk top totty, love to find her G spot.

spiely.................:p :p :p

LMAO nah it wasnt just you mate I used to run home to watch her too :p :shag: :p

i used to run home to catch graeme garden on the goodies as well mind....... :$

Zoneraver
22nd December 2002, 05:16 PM
www.sausagenet.co.uk

best classics site on the net i reckon

Alan

sirius
22nd December 2002, 09:00 PM
Well I got the tune ID wrong!. Ahhh well. ne'ermind 'eh.

Sirius.

Edinjapan
23rd December 2002, 12:46 PM
I remeber the Space Sentinels!! THey were cool as feck, there was three of them and they lived in Volcano. THe female one was black if I remember rightly. Was in the infants at the time tho so its all a bit hazy!

GRIMMY
2nd January 2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by nathan
LOL dungeons and dragons was top also liked this wicked one where they were based underground and came outta long tubes to the planets surface. anybody id this?

Was that Factor X-Treme. Where the guys had on suits and turned into things??? Anyone know what I mean? Its very vivid in me noggin.

jonnyp
2nd January 2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by GRIMMY
Was that Factor X-Treme. Where the guys had on suits and turned into things??? Anyone know what I mean? Its very vivid in me noggin.

I reckon you're on about centurions. They had suits that they magically bolted bits of plane/bike/whatever onto and they said somet like "power extreme"

jonny

sirius
2nd January 2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by GRIMMY
Where the guys had on suits and turned into things??? Anyone know what I mean? Its very vivid in me noggin.

Wasnt that TRANSFORMERS! lol.

nathan
3rd January 2003, 12:26 AM
one i was thinking of is well earlier than 'power extreme' one strictly the old feckers like me will remember and i only just remember it. could be the volcano thing they turned into creatures i think

Edinjapan
3rd January 2003, 02:40 PM
THink it could be the sentinels, I seem to remember they could change shape now you mention it. I seem to remember one of them could do lasers from their eyes......?

GRIMMY
3rd January 2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by jonnyp
I reckon you're on about centurions. They had suits that they magically bolted bits of plane/bike/whatever onto and they said somet like "power extreme"

jonny

Thats the one. Cheers bud.

The Visionaries was the best in my book.