PDA

View Full Version : Walkout on me

digthemusic
7th December 2002, 07:37 PM
Who did this tune which was on the reminse dj mix which was available on mp3`s section but seems to have gone.Anabsolute piano classic which starts about 33 mins into the cd on vol1

The lyrics are walkout walkout walkout on me

The next one is the one which starts at about on the 15 mins mark on vol 1 also a really old bleepy classic.

If any one down loaded these two i would like a full track list of them both if it`s no trouble.Gernster said he was gonna ask his mate who did them but the tread has dissapeared for some reason.

I would gladly put up the mp3 but don`ty know how to do it and i don`t have any webspace.

Thanks in advance digthemusic

digthemusic
12th December 2002, 11:55 AM
Is it me or was i the only one to download these mixes.Has OSA madness set and i`m replying to me own thread.

Help me wildpitch your`re my only hope:starwars:

digthemusic

Hilty
21st December 2002, 06:30 PM
I think its MCP - Over Me

digthemusic
21st December 2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Hilty
I think its MCP - Over Me

If this indeed to be true your an absolute star mate.:D :D :D

I thought this post was gonna be lost forever and ever.

Now all i need is the relevent info to go with it like the original record label and cat#.

Thanks again

digthemusic

Danny
21st December 2002, 06:40 PM
.....yeah, defo sounds like "MCP -over me" this one:phones:

Danny
21st December 2002, 06:45 PM
mate,

i remember that biskit did a full tracklisting (bar a couple of tunes) for gernster, coz i remember checking a couple of tunes........

......i think this thread may be an old one found in the chill-out room....

also, the bleepy classic you may be talking about could have been "LFO - LFO (leeds warehouse mix) (warp)", coz i remember this being on the first CD as well

hope this helps

danny:mad:

digthemusic
21st December 2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Danny_R
mate,

i remember that biskit did a full tracklisting (bar a couple of tunes) for gernster, coz i remember checking a couple of tunes........

......i think this thread may be an old one found in the chill-out room....

also, the bleepy classic you may be talking about could have been "LFO - LFO (leeds warehouse mix) (warp)", coz i remember this being on the first CD as well

hope this helps

danny:mad:

Cheers for that danny r m8.I shall class that as an early christmas pressie.;) ;)

digthemusic

Danny
21st December 2002, 06:53 PM
mate,

last time i looked you can pick "MCP - over me"on discomagic from HTFR for 8 squid..............hope they still have a copy for yer fella..........:axe:

laters

Biskit
21st December 2002, 07:18 PM
Here ya go Diggers........

MCP feat Sheila Abul - Over me (http://www.splattdesigns.co.uk/biskit/mcp.mp3)

digthemusic
21st December 2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Biskit
Here ya go Diggers........

MCP feat Sheila Abul - Over me (http://www.splattdesigns.co.uk/biskit/mcp.mp3)

That surely is the tune in question biskit m8.Thankyou very very very much for the sample.I will be glad whaen i can do mp3 samples myself.Just got myself broadband so the samples don`t take to long to download.Which is nice lol.

digthemusic:biggrin:

whatyadoinsucka
21st December 2002, 07:54 PM
i'm sure i've got a spare
before you go to HTFR

pm me

jam

digthemusic
21st December 2002, 08:34 PM
Sent you a pm m8.

digthemusic

butty
21st December 2002, 10:01 PM
the mix was removed coz the link was dead n the mods check em each week or so to see if there alive or dead n if there dead there deleted to keep the section nice n tidy n not full of dead links.

digthemusic
21st December 2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by butty
the mix was removed coz the link was dead n the mods check em each week or so to see if there alive or dead n if there dead there deleted to keep the section nice n tidy n not full of dead links.

Cheers for that butty m8.I thought i was losin me mind cause i thought i was the only one to download it lol:crazy: :crazy:

digthemusic