PDA

View Full Version : N-trance

turpieaj
5th December 2002, 02:39 AM
Has ne1 got any info on an unreleased mix of set you free by N-Trance. I first heard this way back in 1992 (well b4 the cheesy crap release). It sounds more euro techno than anything else.
(starts with a low feq buzzing b-line with just the female vocals going forever.......forever....come together and set me free then bursting into a hardcore type breakbeat with a pounding 4/4 beat on top)

Regards Andy

Francis
5th December 2002, 11:12 AM
It was on the B-Side of the Original White, and i don't think it ever saw the light of day :(

Wicked Mix Though !!

Fran

digthemusic
5th December 2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by turpieaj
Has ne1 got any info on an unreleased mix of set you free by N-Trance. I first heard this way back in 1992 (well b4 the cheesy crap release). It sounds more euro techno than anything else.
(starts with a low feq buzzing b-line with just the female vocals going forever.......forever....come together and set me free then bursting into a hardcore type breakbeat with a pounding 4/4 beat on top)

Regards Andy

I read an article in a magazine a bout the girl kelly llorenna who said she still only 22 years young.That means she was only 12 when this came out or 14 when the proper release came out.Mmmmmm i think she looks pretty old for 22 lol.

digthemusic

sirius
5th December 2002, 11:13 PM
Lol @ digthe :).

Yeah, Pork and Pies are coming to mind there......

I know on the whitelabel she does sound younger than the AATW release but thats ju takin the piss!.

Whats even more disturbing, I was offered this for a fiver once about 1994 and I turned it down cos I assumed it was a white of AATW which I had already......dumb fukker.:axe: :axe:

BRADDY
6th December 2002, 06:27 PM
i have this record , is it worth anything????