PDA

View Full Version : lets see what u can do - id kru.......

butty
4th December 2002, 07:41 PM
shit i shud b an mc

right whats this remix of sweet harmony? ive gotta find it out within 2 days from now - otherwise its gonna cost me a beer so im trustin u lot n ur anoraks to see me thru on this 1

right click n save target as here (a mere 140k) (http://www.pianoheaven.net/temp/tuneid4butty.mp3)

nathan
4th December 2002, 07:51 PM
I can help you with this.
Strike was signed to fresh records at the same time as Mr Roy (three very talented lads) they are behind this. I even have it on a mix tape somewhere. They'd knock up 200 bootlegs and sell them from a van. they did it all the time. Matt Cantor is touring the states he gets back in about a week he has a copy. Can't help you within 48 hrs though. Unless there's a website.

They were called Mark mumford, graham something or other and may have even been another graham. came out in 94/95

butty
5th December 2002, 02:25 PM
nice 1 for the info jonno, can anyone provide name or out?

nathan
5th December 2002, 03:04 PM
one called jonno on this thread *lol*

butty
5th December 2002, 03:26 PM
doh sorry nathan

nice 1 nathan :D

nathan
5th December 2002, 06:59 PM
back from the states. I'll call him in a bit and see if he remembers the name. i bet he won't. frazzled brain merchant

G HYPNOTIC
5th December 2002, 10:35 PM
It's on the tip of my tongue,is it , er , oh thingy , you know , wotsit ,err . no it's gone again. Will remember it 2morrow me thinks.
Cheers
Gary

nathan
6th December 2002, 03:19 PM
the tune is called "100% cheese" that's it. White label. no other info. was done by someone at power promotions and has a picture of a mouse and cheese with the title "100% cheese" there u go

johns_ar
6th December 2002, 06:45 PM
mint that, if anyone gets the mp3 wouldnt mind a copy

nathan
6th December 2002, 08:20 PM
i'll do a rip for you

butty
6th December 2002, 08:30 PM
when i get the vinyl (not a case of if lol) if nathan aint sorted ya i will boss

cheers for the id nathan mate gary owes me a beer gary owes me a beer :p

ps i hope its deffo the one or il never live it down :axe:

Francis
6th December 2002, 08:33 PM
I Have a couple of the "100% Cheese" vinyls, but neither of them have that tune on it :(

jonnyp
6th December 2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by butty

ps i hope its deffo the one or il never live it down :axe:

might have to disappoint you there butty...unless '100% cheese' have done two tracks that sample sweet harmony, it aint them.
they did a track called fromage that samples SH but it aint this one.

Francis
6th December 2002, 08:53 PM
Listening to it again, i would say it's been done in the last couple of years, as the vocal in it is sampled from "Bob Sinclair - Can You feel It" which was only released last year or the year b4.

The vocal was probably sung b4 that tune, but it sounds like its the "Bob Sinclair" Vocal

G HYPNOTIC
6th December 2002, 09:16 PM
It's not 100% Cheese.
Francis is closer .
When do you want puttin' out of your misery Butty lad.
How's that humble pie tastin'.
The beers r on Butty , oh yeh , the beers r on Butty.
Cheers
Gary

butty
6th December 2002, 09:19 PM
eww :condom:

right its the last time i ask u lot to id a frikkin track for me :D

lol only messin

im a true sportsman, n u wanna b checkin that drink gary for floaters

:guitar:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ps what is it then? :phones:

:)

scaz
6th December 2002, 10:07 PM
i havent listened to the tune i acnt get it working but i think its

cropareate bankers volume 1 sweet harmony2002

its sweet harmony vs bob sinclair ive got it on vinyl.

G HYPNOTIC
7th December 2002, 06:24 AM
Well done Scaz , but you were too late to save Butty's money.
Cheers
Gary

jonnyp
7th December 2002, 11:02 AM
and if you really want it htfr have it in for 8 tho u could probably find it for less at one of the usual places

scaz
7th December 2002, 09:17 PM
thats my ist ever id.i would have got it earlier but speakers are broke on computer only got it when someone mentioned bob sinclair.

butty
7th December 2002, 09:18 PM
spot on scaz mate

n nice 1 to gary for forcin me 2 hear such a willd tune at seems last satday gonna b addin this bad boy to me collection real soon :D