PDA

View Full Version : everybody

butty
29th November 2002, 01:28 PM
fpi project - everybody. what remix is it im after n what label n that is the 1 that has a bloke going "1,2,3,4" over n over again (i think) n then slam hits u like a mine train devourin custard

sweet sensation
29th November 2002, 02:14 PM
Right......I take it your on about Everybody and not Everybody All Over The World ????

No-one believed me for ages that this tune existed, until I played it in the car on the way to GT....

You got a sample you can up mate ??

And didnt you buy this when you were down in London that time...the same time I got Far Out ??

I havent helped you with the mix, but Ive talked sense !!! :p ;) hee hee !!

Sweet xx

butty
29th November 2002, 02:49 PM
nah its a remix i think im after n i thought everybody was everybody all over the world? aye its the 1 i bought down in london town get down but it aint the 1 i want id'in

sweet sensation
29th November 2002, 03:03 PM
Lol !! So the one you bought in London is Everybody All Over The World then ??? :confused:

I thought youd bought Everybody !!!??? :| :crazy: ;)

Does anyone else know what Im on about ??? :S

Sweet xx

butty
29th November 2002, 03:12 PM
right on the front cover it says "everybody" but on the inner label it says everybody (all over the world) and its got them lyrics in so ur mysterious 2 diffrent tunes r actually 1 n that must b another 1 u mean lol

sweet sensation
29th November 2002, 03:15 PM
Theyre right litte buggers these FPI Project people :naughty: trying to confuse sweet litte innocent minds like mine !! :rolleyes:

There is a tune called Everybody by FPI Roject that isnt Everybody All Over The World...I wil bet my arse on it !! :moonie: ;)

Shooms
29th November 2002, 03:27 PM
Butty - I got FPI Everybody all over the world remix from 91 - on rumour I think it was... 4 remixes named by colour.... brown/black/yellow & summat else !!

Will check out for ya :) Did the remix yr after have piano or synth ?

butty
29th November 2002, 04:00 PM
just rememberd summetv else the bloke goes "1,2,3,2,3,2,3,2" round n around for ages n ages n then bam the main bit from everybody kiks in a bit quicker than normal