View Full Version : Terminator

pauly p
15th February 2002, 11:41 AM
does a dance version of the terminator theme tune exist or is it me getting mixed up with Paolo Zerletti - Escape from Italy (of the same time)

Anyone?

Cheers
Pauly P

Zoneraver
15th February 2002, 12:18 PM
unfortunatly i can only remeber scooter "Age of love" using the terminator tune

ive heard different tunes though

Alan

www.backtotholdzone.co.uk

JAZ
15th February 2002, 01:29 PM
NRG - Terminator (Chill07,91) there was also a remix of this tune released later also by nrg.

Zoneraver
15th February 2002, 01:33 PM
Thats the bugger

I knew i heard of the another artist doing it!

Alan

pauly p
15th February 2002, 01:43 PM
nice one - if thats the one i`m well chuffed - did this have slow bits in then sped up for the beats?
Pauly P

Taff64
15th February 2002, 02:24 PM
damn!damn!... now you'e got me thinking... i have a tune with the theme from terminator... i'll have a look for ya.. think it could be a white label though...:D

JAZ
15th February 2002, 06:22 PM
I think the remix is the one u want....1992->93 ish ...
starts with the music from the film then slams in loadsa fast beats and a 6 beat piano rising and a synthy dada bassline with a woman screaming something over it before the terminator bit comes back in.
The origional one is a lot older and slower and doesnt have the film music in..
Could mail u a sample if u need

jonnyp
15th February 2002, 07:14 PM
and don't forget the dj freeze bollox:D

jonny

JAZ
15th February 2002, 07:43 PM
Yeah that dj freeze one is poor but the tune on the otherside is a real corker :)

sirius
15th February 2002, 10:18 PM
NRG - Terminator!!!. Bugger me. Ive been huntin this b*stard down in record shops for 9 years!!!. No luck though.....

One day, pinky, one day. :drevil:

jonnyp
16th February 2002, 01:16 AM
it does come up from time to time but I must say I have only seen it once or twice in the past year or so...I will have to start picking up these bits of vinyl from now on to pass on to folks on here!

jonny

sirius
16th February 2002, 01:30 PM
Am I right in thinking that there was two parts to the initial NRG Ep's? I remember one of my old friends (before he moved to kent) buying two bits of vinyl which had identical sleeves but the colours were reversed.
I am a huge NRG fan, but I can never seem to find these b*starding 12"s. Perhaps Id have more luck if I lived in the 'big smoke' ie London or sommet. But I dont fancy the absolute nightmare of that or even going there for a day or two if I can possibly avoid it, so my search will continue..........

see ya,

Sirius.