PDA

View Full Version : Id, please

AN'D'1
23rd November 2002, 02:31 PM
Come on get u some more, need ya, need ya, got to have you
Come on get u some more, ohh baby. {repeats)
1992 - 93 female vocals.
Big Tune from bowlesr / jenks / dreamstate

Cheers in advance

pacman
23rd November 2002, 02:41 PM
Aaaarrggghhh Sheeeet, this is doin me nut in now cos I knwo the one your on about.

Proper Bowlers tune.

Its on the tip of me tongue.

Some one put me out of my stress lol

sirius
23rd November 2002, 02:43 PM
C Bounce & Candy Flip - Keep the Faith (?)

"Im gonna get you somehow, I need you I want you, I got to have you. Im gonna get you someday, ooooh bayyybeee" type thing!.

AN'D'1
23rd November 2002, 02:47 PM
Nice one, sounds like the one. I've heard the vocal on another tune but it have the ohh baby bit at the end.

cheers
very quick service!

sirius
23rd November 2002, 02:49 PM
Check it out before you part with ya wonga!. Pretty sure though.

Oh yeah, were the fastest Iders on the planet on here m8 :).

pacman
23rd November 2002, 03:11 PM
Sirius fella, is the one your talking about the one which goes

"Cos a wanna bee, be-be-be-be-beee,be-be-be-be-bee, oooh baybeeee"

????

sirius
23rd November 2002, 03:23 PM
Errm. No.

The 'Friday' mix (I think) has what can only be described as some sort of orchestra/violin stabbing and a sort of orchestra tune, a few bongos and a really squelchy bass/lead sound pattern. No real piano's I dont think, but very a uplifting sound and quite a big tune in 1992. I have one in my rack, but it was also on the 'warehouse raves'/reactivate type compilations back in the day.

Perhaps we're getting our wires crossed, but that description just shouted this at me. I never went to the said clubs so I couldnt be 100% sure were on about the same thing.

See ya :)

Sirius.

If I had some webspace Id try and get a clip, but I dont so I cant :axe:

pacman
23rd November 2002, 03:29 PM
Hmmm tricky this cos your description sounds pretty spot on. Its not pianoey as such and like you say more cort of 'orchestral' if that sounds right ?!?!?!

Lyrics, "Come on a need ya somemore, oooh baybee, come on a need ya somemore, oooh baybee" then to the break when lyrics were "Cos a wann beee, be-be-be-be" etc

Hmmm, the mad thing is we're either on about the same choon or we're way out but what we're chatting about is pretty similar sounding.

errm, confusing meself now lol

womble
25th November 2002, 04:38 PM
this could be EXCTASY"gotta have you",on house n effect.it starts with a violin sound with finger clicking upbeat.have not got tune any more ,but from memory goes;got to have you got to have you,need ya ,need need ya,got to have you.:mad: Hope this helps,if this sounds right, get the original not 12 minutes of exctacy mix(which is the remix)