PDA

View Full Version : A couple of easy ones I never bothered getting the name of!!

pacman
21st November 2002, 09:06 PM
First, a bowlers classic

Sounds like "Go down, I wont go down, and you throw down" then bird singing 'Give it to me one more time" Its a stomping piano tune.

Next, Fem vocals "Aaaah-aaaah-aaaah-aaaaah-aaaaah, make me fell, make, make, make me feel, Aaaah-aaaah-aaaah-aaaaah-aaaaah, superflyyyyy"

Any help with the lrics on these two would be gratefully recieved as I reckon Im prob wrong with em lol

Hmmm not that easy with my shite descriptions lol

jonnyp
21st November 2002, 09:28 PM
first one is disco brothers pres nu love - do it

dunno about the second tho

jonny

wildpitch
21st November 2002, 09:31 PM
Is that 2nd one Moby - Make Me Feel?

nathan
21st November 2002, 11:20 PM
moby:- move. if it's pianoy, breakbeaty and screech although the lyrics are "make me feel so good so good can u feel it baby"

pacman
22nd November 2002, 08:25 PM
It is pianoey and breakbeaty and you could be right with the lyrics although I aint to sure about the "can you feel it baby" bit

Any ideas on the lyrics on that first one Jonny???

And thanks for your help fellas|!

jonnyp
22nd November 2002, 08:40 PM
lol...have I fuck as like got a clue what the lyrics are. Quite possibly the hardest most illegible lyrics ever heard in a tune:axe:

jonny

pacman
22nd November 2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by jonnyp
lol...have I fuck as like got a clue what the lyrics are. Quite possibly the hardest most illegible lyrics ever heard in a tune:axe:

jonny

Lol, innit.

You know when your really off it and something seems mega mega important but it aint??

Well I reckon I spent about 2 hours replaying this tune at about 8 am the other sunday when everyone had gone home to see if I could decipher em.

Norfolk n' chance though.

Maybe it means fuck all anyway?!?!?! :axe:

digthemusic
22nd November 2002, 09:13 PM
Heres a link to some of the lyrics for the disco brothers tune pakkers m8 in whatyadoin thread.

http://www.pianoheaven.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3952&highlight=disco+brothers

Hope this helps.

digthemusic

pacman
23rd November 2002, 01:21 PM
cheers digthe m8 :D

pacman
23rd November 2002, 03:19 PM
Im pretty sure the 2nd one isnt Moby - Move, Ste played it at Goodtimes on the 27th oct (http://goodtime.directoris.net/cgi-bin/antileech.cgi?162) and the tune starts at 12:31 mins.

:D

jonnyp
23rd November 2002, 03:30 PM
I have this and the name is on the tip of my tongue...doing my swede in tho :axe:

jonny

butty
23rd November 2002, 03:35 PM
its ndx - higher than heaven

ner jonny beat ya 2 it :p

pacman
23rd November 2002, 03:39 PM
cheers fellas :thumbsup:

jonnyp
23rd November 2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by butty
its ndx - higher than heaven

ner jonny beat ya 2 it :p

well if your gonna be smart and beat me to it, it's actually badman presents ndx and it's on the flip of the rather poo come with me

:p

lol

butty
23rd November 2002, 03:48 PM
well if your gonna be smart and beat me to it, it's actually badman presents ndx and it's on the flip of the rather poo come with me

:p

lol

woooo chek statto out in the corner :p

jonnyp
23rd November 2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by pacman
Im pretty sure the 2nd one isnt Moby - Move, Ste played it at Goodtimes on the 27th oct (http://goodtime.directoris.net/cgi-bin/antileech.cgi?162) and the tune starts at 12:31 mins.

tim...if you look hard enough, you'll find it if you want the mp3 ;)

jonny

pacman
23rd November 2002, 04:06 PM
tim...if you look hard enough, you'll find it if you want the mp3 ;)

jonny

Thanks Jonny ;)