PDA

View Full Version : life: the ultimate revival

bt
21st November 2002, 01:39 PM
"under the hotlight im deep inside your love, im so addicted i just cant get enough"

"whats gonna happen a love i cant escape, you got your love potion flowing through my veins"

"dont wanna stop cos u struck my mainline, cant stop the feeling inside my brain.....i just cant stop, youre working on the mainline to my lovvvvve"

the mainline to my lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve

what a top tune.

any ideas?
cheers
bt

bob_skipton
21st November 2002, 01:42 PM
LOVE REVOLUTION - GIVE IT TOME BABY...

not sure what the mix is....

cheers

Bob

bt
21st November 2002, 01:51 PM
u sure its that one? i know a tune that uses similar lyrics with the "give it to me baby" words also.

bt

bob_skipton
21st November 2002, 01:55 PM
on one of the sides it has all those vocals you've quoted.....

maybe wait until someone else comfirms....I know this has been asked about b4....

probably best if you get a sample 'cause I think there are a few different tracks that use those vocals...

bob

Konspiracy
21st November 2002, 04:14 PM
The original if Im not mistaken is Mainline by the Jason Load Experience on Quark Recs, but Love revolution nicked the whole accapella and whacked over a chilled backbeat to give the Pumped down mix of Give it to me Baby

Neil

Jonno
21st November 2002, 04:24 PM
It could be the Pumped Down mix but if it's on Life: The Ultimate Revival then I guess it would be the Sample Free Zone mix which is more of a piano driven stormer which also uses the whole lyrics.

nathan
21st November 2002, 04:25 PM
tis indeed love revolution:- give it to me baby (pumped down mix) only on the promo version. I want a copy

Jonno
21st November 2002, 04:27 PM
Bt - which one is it then chilled breakbeat or piano stormer? Or neither of course?

bt
21st November 2002, 04:28 PM
thanks guys..

nathan: me too :S

bt

bt
21st November 2002, 04:34 PM
jonno..no idea m8 i cant find mp3s anywhere...i could put a rip up from the mix if u like ?

bt

Jonno
21st November 2002, 05:12 PM
Is it on this site on the mixes bit? If so which Ultimate revival - Part 1 or 2? Also how far through the mix?

bt
21st November 2002, 05:17 PM
dono if its the same one that butty has...it was probably me that gave it him in the first place so it should be the same..

side 2

16:50 -> 20:16

bt

pacman
21st November 2002, 08:56 PM
I think theres an accapella of it knocking about cos I know absolute used to whack it on over Josh Wink every so often.

Jonno
21st November 2002, 09:56 PM
Had a listen to the Revival part 2 mix on here. Is Stone Age - Paleolitic ("I can't stand it, I can't stand it, you can't stand it etc) on before it and SBAM - Chica Boom ("ooww, ooww, 1-1-1-1-1-1 etc) on after it. If that's the case then it's deffo the "Sample Free Zone" mix of Love Revolution. I thought it might be, the chances of them playing the pumped down mix, excellent though it is, at Life were always going to be fairly slim. The good news is that the mix you're after was on the generaly available Network release.

bt
22nd November 2002, 01:48 AM
cheers for the hard work people :cool:

Edinjapan
24th November 2002, 02:47 PM
Tnink I have that on a Bowlers tape from about 91?

havent heard the other lyrics though the one I have goes

I just can't stand it
Ijust cant stand it
I just cant
I just can't
I just can't stand it

Big piano stomper is that the one?

nathan
24th November 2002, 03:58 PM
could be palitheotic by floorjam (spelling is wrong btw)

bt
24th November 2002, 05:42 PM
naw guys..thats the tune before the one i wanted id'ing : ))))

bt

whatyadoinsucka
27th November 2002, 01:46 PM
which is the mix..................bowa used to hammer

its totally different than the original rave cut

its in a lime green sleeve

recklessnet
17th August 2005, 08:56 PM
It's called Metropolis by Evolution