PDA

View Full Version : may not be applicable to peeps outside london

nathan
19th November 2002, 04:46 PM
but i saw a advert for kiss fm that has a blinding remix of tears for fears :- mad world. Does anyone know anything about this

Neil27
20th November 2002, 06:46 AM
Top tune. Not seen the advert but it's getting hammered at Kinetik @ club one eleven.
Tune's called Mad World by Nu Romantix feat. John Bora its a German Pumping house Tune.
The best mix they play is the pulsedriver remix.
There's loads of tunes being played like that at the moment, usually on the label Dinky Australia, it's a top pumping house label, with loads of pumping house remixes of classic piano, Italian and general old tunes.
I found Nu Romantix on Kazaa on Mp3, If you want to search for it.
Cheers
Neil

nathan
20th November 2002, 04:30 PM
did seee that on kazaa but expected the tune to be credited to tears for fears. thx for putting me out of my misery

Here's Johnny
20th November 2002, 09:54 PM
On the same theme

Didn't Havana's "Ethnic Prayer" sample this - but it didn't get clearance on the Limbo release? or was it some other Tears for Fears tune.

lastnightadj
21st November 2002, 08:08 AM
E-CUTURE - Tribal Confusion 0n Strictly Rhythm sampled the intro off Mad World

Anyone else here admit to liking the Tears For Fears - I Love em - but my mates take the piss badly - same goes for Thompson Twins

:$ :$ :$ :$

wildpitch
21st November 2002, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Here's Johnny
On the same theme

Didn't Havana's "Ethnic Prayer" sample this - but it didn't get clearance on the Limbo release? or was it some other Tears for Fears tune.

I think you're right there, I got the promo of it which has the Tears For Fears sample in it. To release the track they had to recreate whatever it was they sampled.

nathan
21st November 2002, 11:26 PM
shout it loud and proud. Proper essex balearic boys. Shout used to be caned by alfredo in ibiza. i have a wicked remix of it.

lastnightadj
22nd November 2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by nathan
shout it loud and proud. Proper essex balearic boys. Shout used to be caned by alfredo in ibiza. i have a wicked remix of it.

Are you refering to the US Dub Mix - on the b-side of I Believe - used to mix in right proper to the end of Electra Autumn Love

;) ;) ;)

Dj M Jaxx
22nd November 2002, 08:45 AM
Iv'e heard this tune to Nathan.....Think is fecking wicked

O....and Lastnightadj......dont be :$ ed about liking such a top band m8...I got all of Tears for Fears albums, and Pale Shelter is in my Top 10 of all time fav tunes m8

Jaxxy;) :thumbsup: