PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! I.D. 5 techno/house tracks from '90-'98. I GOT SOUND CLIPS!

glowii
18th November 2002, 07:11 AM
These 5 tracks have been haunting me for years. I must know the Title and Artist..or anything else you might know..cd comps that featured the track, the label, anything you think might help!

http://members.fortunecity.com/id2tracks4me/

when the page loads up, right click on "click-here", select save as from the drop menue, and d/l the zip file.

The zip file is only 624 KB in size (2-3 minute download on 56k).
Unzip the file and listen to the 5 mp3 sound clips.

If you spot a familiar tune, PLZ LET ME KNOW! Thanks a lot guys! :D

barskit
18th November 2002, 12:09 PM
your acid -techno sample is actually two tunes, great blend so this must be off that Eddie Richards mix. The acid track is DJ esp -Slo-Mo (Definitive), and the "ee-ehh" I think is also by him on Communique, I seem to remember it being green...

djmojo
19th November 2002, 06:29 PM
Track 03 - Tribal House tune is...

Jungle Line by the Sundowners

Can't remember the label, but it had a British flag logo on it, if that helps. I have it in storage, won't get to it any time soon, but the artist and title should help you.

glowii
19th November 2002, 11:09 PM
To barskit: I'm not so sure about the "ee-ehh" track. Any idea on what the title of the track might be? Thx for the slo-mo ID. I haven't confirmed that one yet, but I'm confident your right on it.

To djmojo: With a little research I found out the label to that record you IDed for me. Thx a lot! I would've never got that one without your help!